Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jen

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

large.dossier_BasiliskTorn.jpg.57c2a6c83

What an intriguing discovery survivors, can you guess what creature it is? 

Autumn Sales!

large.BlackFriday.jpg.8daaf575b70c739dd6

Haven’t yet explored the island of ARK? Now is your chance to get in as ARK has huge discounts with Black Friday, across retail and digital for PS4, Xbox, and Steam! The discounts and sale length may vary across platforms and regions, please continue reading for further sales information at the link below!

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/71-black-friday-sales/

View full article

hopefully this dude will be tameable sad to see the titanoaboa not rideable and considering arthropleura is rideable i would imagine titanoaboa to be rideable however if this thing is tameable and rideable i think it would be far better then the titanoaboa being rideable @w@ can't wait for abberation guys!! <333

• Volunteer Moderator
29 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

That is it? There is nothing here!

They said the Crunch was going to be skipped this week:

On 11/24/2017 at 9:42 PM, Jatheish said:

Hey guys, we're going to skip out on the crunch this weekend due to Thanksgiving. However, we have got all the Ansel entries downloaded for the next post, but you'd be more than welcome to submit more if you have them!

7 hours ago, Vaskur said:

That one seems quite interesting... like a Dragon-titanoboa... but I´m affraid it´s not rideable...

Because we can't have awesome creatures without forcing them to handle us on their back?
Riding the Titanboa looks ridiculous and stupid.

Fine, most creatures are awesome to ride but I dislike this mentality, it's seen in every single youtuber. If it can't be ridden they almost get upset.

You can see it coming up through the ground in that dossier piece. Of course you can't ride something like that.