video Castle Time Lapse

thefattstuffYT

First I feel like it really spoiled the video by having the finished build shown right at the start. Your monologue was short and to the point, although still a little superfluous - we know we're gonna be watching a build timelapse from the title of the thread and video title itself, you didn't need to say it and could've shaved a few seconds off the speech - people these days have incredibly short attention spans. Oh and the final camera panning showcase of the finished castle was far too quick, and I felt like parts of the timelapse (mostly filling in the walls) were too long and should've been sped up more.

As for the build itself, absolutely fantastic - the only critique I can offer is that there was a huge amount of empty space left inside the castle and on the roof, after seeing how well the cannons and ballistae were placed it left a lot of the area feeling too empty. Also the placement of that industrial grill in the corner really bugged me but don't worry about that. Overall nice build and good video.

Archived