should I start in scorched earth or transfer

bdcreel

SE is in my opinion easier to advance in during the early stages of the game, as long as you spawn in an easy area.

I'd say it would be a good idea, however, keep in my mind that there are not as many dino species on the SE map compared to that of say the island.

But SE is certainly my fav map to begin in, and i would recommend starting out on it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 4:34 PM, bdcreel said:

me and a couple of friends that play on an unoffical server wanted to start a tribe on an official server, I wanted to start on scorched earth but was wondering if that was a good idea or not. thoughts?

Here's my pros and cons from playing nothing but official on all maps. 

Scorched earth 

Pros: No/low population of players. High reward via drops. (lots of reds here) Materials are generally easy to access (pearls and such don't require angler fish to get to.)

Cons: Map is pretty drab overall, not many things to look at like swamps and forest (it's a desert so....yeah....kinda boring) Huge contest against predators, there are loads of wolves and terrorbirds scoured around the map with a destinct lack of basic dinos like trikes and the like. Learning the new dinos strengths and weaknesses is time consuming

IF you're looking for the possibility of doing PvP while mostly playing PvE (simply because there's nobody to fight) then scorched earth official is a good choice for you. As it enables you to still fight other people in other servers, but most of your time is spent away from other people. 

Archived