Too many tamed?

20GT

Great. So I can hatch it on a different server and bring it in? 

That blows I fly over tons of creatures that are in the exact position everyday.

5 wyvern all lined up

6 Octopus all lined up along with hundreds more.

It should  be if you don't move then in two weeks they despawn that way people can only keep what they use. 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, 20GT said:

Great. So I can hatch it on a different server and bring it in?

On 3/27/2017 at 10:35 AM, Jatheish said:

Current ARK Official PS4 Server Network Servers Version: v516.93

v516.9 (server only):

- You can no longer download a Dino onto your server if you're at the tribe cap or (PvE) if the server is at the tame cap

5 hours ago, l4m3r said:

A Tip from me: 

If you play PVE look for an Unoffical Server with good Community or if you have some Friends to play with Rent a Sever and play with your Friends.

You have so much more of  the Game if you let this PVE Offical Severs alone...

Thats no fun at all, the vallue of your dinos is zero, no trading at all.

7 hours ago, 20GT said:

I Have 9 dinos! DILO I just get ready to hatch my egg and now this.

Is this for the whole server or just me? If i unclaim and kill a Dino can i hatch it?
Is this forever?

23847144_141590583163592_7436683872830153270_o.jpg

What server are you on? Im on server 460 PvE ps4 and servercap from yesterday, know of another server with the same issue.

7 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Open your inventory, and you should see your current tame count in the center section. However, you can see "creatures on the" that is truncated by the progression bar which most likely points to "on the server".

He got only 9 dinos, so it isnt a tribecap, but there are more servers that have a servercap from yesterday evening.

If you are intent to stay on the server and it is PvE you could patiently wait for others players to quit out of frustration at being tame capped. The server I play on has been tame capped for over a month but on the weekends people try and fail at the boss run which opens tame slots. Bases are also auto decaying from time to time due to players leaving and not killing their dinos before they go which can sometimes open a great deal of tame slots.

It's called Lottery Taming now.  What people do is KO something and put all the food in,  the dino will keep using up it's food until a spot opens and when that happens either the people hatching eggs will hatch or someone taming will get the spot.  This goes round and round until someone losses a dino or transfers something off the ark.

9 hours ago, Gruber said:

Not, when you play on ps4 it isnt possible to trade and when you play on server not on official then you can change the settings to wathever you want

ant.

I played 2 Years on Ark PVP Server Official i said its not worth the Time and effort better do handle with own Sever /Friends and you can adjust the Game so that is not a Game for Workless Humans they dotn have do to anything else as hanging around 24h/day in a Game... 

On 11/24/2017 at 6:54 AM, l4m3r said:

A Tip from me: 

If you play PVE look for an Unoffical Server with good Community or if you have some Friends to play with Rent a Sever and play with your Friends.

You have so much more of  the Game if you let this PVE Offical Severs alone...

Whenever I've looked at the PVE unofficial server list there aren't any with more than 5 or 6 players. Where are these 'good' servers I've heard people talking about?

12 minutes ago, greenslade said:

Whenever I've looked at the PVE unofficial server list there aren't any with more than 5 or 6 players. Where are these 'good' servers I've heard people talking about?

Sometimes that's all the people you need :D
What kind of server/configuration are you looking for, perhaps it's easier to suggest what are "good" servers based on that?
We play for example with only three people in our tribe, yet we get to do anything/everything, so small groups definitely work.

On 11/25/2017 at 3:55 AM, 20GT said:

finally hatched it and got it past 10% 
if it wasn't 3x maturing it would have been horrible. I checked to feed it every 10 which was completely boring.

how does this work 
 http://ark.crumplecorn.com/breeding/

24059708_141802029809114_7107744838902942155_o.jpg

Honestly, without stats this looks like a waste of a time to raise...

1 hour ago, greenslade said:

You know i see a lot of PVE officals who not have more then overall 1-5 Players. And who said a Sever with 5-10 PPls can not be good? In Fact in PVE you dont want really more on one Sever ... Thats the PVE Proplematic because of laag and Pillaring. I have with Friends Rented 3 Sever they now in a Cluster we are just 10-15 ppls but in fact is far more Fun then the  2 Years i played on Offical before. Becaue i can desicde with wo i want to play and have´t do dial with idiods. What says the SWTOR Developer in a Interview" We disabled Friendly Fire because most players are .... well... Idiots"

3 hours ago, Olivar said:

Sometimes that's all the people you need :D
What kind of server/configuration are you looking for, perhaps it's easier to suggest what are "good" servers based on that?
We play for example with only three people in our tribe, yet we get to do anything/everything, so small groups definitely work.

I 'spose it all depends on what you look for in a server... atm I'm playing semi solo on official but I like to trade..and chat, so I'd be looking for a server with a good high population.

Archived