Very Salty Wyverns

NethrosDefectus

Last night, a few friends and myself collected some Wyvern eggs from the trench in the north. After some very exciting chases on Griffins using the lava falls to build up speed and avoid the attacks we successfully lost the Wyverns and stored the eggs in a chest inside a small 2x2 building nearby and went about our usual business. 

However, this morning I decided I should go and move the eggs to our base in the safety of the smokehouse until we were ready to hatch them. We had six in total, I loaded the first 3 onto the Griffin and went back to collect the last 3 from the chest but when I went back outside I was greeted by several dragons that were definitely not in view distance only 30 seconds earlier. 

My question is: Are they meant to come hunt you down even if you take and egg from a chest 12 hours later or is this a bug. Could it just be that we need to build our building further away to avoid attracting them by removing an egg from the box?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
On 11/23/2017 at 10:27 AM, NethrosDefectus said:

My question is: Are they meant to come hunt you down even if you take and egg from a chest 12 hours later or is this a bug. Could it just be that we need to build our building further away to avoid attracting them by removing an egg from the box?

When you steal an egg, the Wyverns in a certain distance of the nest gets mad at YOU. They are not following the eggs, all they want is your blood at this point. And they are very rancorous. They will remember until they die. If they see you again, they won't be shy.

Archived