How does everyone still feel about SotF?

Mkruisje

Personally I love this game to death and I was really excited that the CEO of Wildcard announced they still have plans for it - maybe there is still light at the end of the tunnel! I will be playing this game until the servers stop travelling because it stands apart from all Battle Royale and survival games for me in terms of content (although maybe not performance...yet) and I can't get enough even after 1000+ hours. I think it would be a huge mistake if WC don't revisit it because they have the beginnings of something special - I could easily see SOTF being bigger than Survival Evolved due to the excitement each game brings. I hope you guys keep on doing the tournaments until WC pick it up again! <3

On 23-11-2017 at 7:50 PM, dynamite said:

Personally I love this game to death and I was really excited that the CEO of Wildcard announced they still have plans for it - maybe there is still light at the end of the tunnel! I will be playing this game until the servers stop travelling because it stands apart from all Battle Royale and survival games for me in terms of content (although maybe not performance...yet) and I can't get enough even after 1000+ hours. I think it would be a huge mistake if WC don't revisit it because they have the beginnings of something special - I could easily see SOTF being bigger than Survival Evolved due to the excitement each game brings. I hope you guys keep on doing the tournaments until WC pick it up again! <3

Hi Ted! 

First, im sorry for my late reply. I did wrote one but apparently something wend wrong or I didn't press 'Submit Reply'..

I completly agree with you! It's an enjoyeble game, especially with the tention the game can bring!  Besides that I think its a great game for streaming and building nice communities within the game! I hope for optimization but it would be nice if they would build a new map as well! 
And thank you for the complement! We are always very happy to hear that! :) 

See you December 2nd? :)

Archived