[Fixed in v275.4] The silent Giga nerf

DarkstarRising

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

As happy as I'm sure this makes everyone, I was really looking forward to sending my wife over there to kill something and watching her giga rage on her on Xbox :( guess Xbox users won't ever get to know the fear of the giga rage of 2017..

Just point her in the direction of a kentrosaurus :D Kentros were always a no go on a giga lol

• invincibleqc changed the title to [Fixed in v275.4] The silent Giga nerf
1 hour ago, anubis3691 said:

As happy as I'm sure this makes everyone, I was really looking forward to sending my wife over there to kill something and watching her giga rage on her on Xbox :( guess Xbox users won't ever get to know the fear of the giga rage of 2017..

XBox updates come slower than ones on PC, so you still have the opportunity to feel and fear the Giga Rage 2017.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sorca said:

The intention / bug is still up I guess. Tamed a 190 Giga yesterday. On my way back past the wyvern trench a Ice wyvern (with its'poor damage) raged it. Luckily The ice was the closest thing to eat. I was luckily on another wyvern leading the giga home

Did it have a saddle on it?

If not, I am assuming there was simply enough damage done to enrage it.A non bred giga with no saddle would not be that strong.

I can assure you Bred Gigas with a decent saddle are not enraging easily.Since the fix I have killed a 140 wild giga and many titans with no enrage.

On 1/8/2018 at 11:06 AM, edskelly said:

Did it have a saddle on it?

If not, I am assuming there was simply enough damage done to enrage it.A non bred giga with no saddle would not be that strong.

I can assure you Bred Gigas with a decent saddle are not enraging easily.Since the fix I have killed a 140 wild giga and many titans with no enrage.

Actually not just any saddle.. The 190 Giga had a 147 armor ascended saddle on. Cant remember the level of the wyvern now. Perhaps the bites was harder

Yes unofficial server, higher rates. I've seen 300 def saddles here from drops.. so can go higher. But then bosses also are higher and for those 200 Rex Blueprints you need around 900 k fiber and hide and metal is close to 20k per saddle.  But got two giga saddles in a drop so used them..

Anyways I just hitch them far from anything..Perhaps it could be wise to fill them with stone so if they rage they cant move to bite stuff. especially if the hitching post dont work or you are on official.

Archived