The necessary stats for medium bosses?

ArkScrub

This is a tossup. DPS may be high enough to save some of the rexes. But that saddle is trash. I have fought broodmonkey several times. You will need to separate them before fighting, get a better saddle BP, have everyone armed with 200 percent compound bows, and you will still probably lose a few rexes with those stats.

Did have a primitive saddle 23k hp but 800 melee and I cruise through the brood and the ape. The better saddle will really needed for alpha bosses. Do the ape first as he is the easier ofbthe two and see how it goes. After that you can decide if they are strong enough for the broodmother. For sure for the dragon not enough of both hp and melee. Btw I did it solo. 

1 hour ago, Danouk said:

Did have a primitive saddle 23k hp but 800 melee and I cruise through the brood and the ape. The better saddle will really needed for alpha bosses. Do the ape first as he is the easier ofbthe two and see how it goes. After that you can decide if they are strong enough for the broodmother. For sure for the dragon not enough of both hp and melee. Btw I did it solo. 

My info was for Center. You get no choice on whether or not you fight broodmother.

Hence the name Broodmonkey.

Not 100 percent sure if OP is on Center, but it seems he is.

Different ballgame when you got two bosses at once. But with a little practice, easy to get them separated.

What is more fun is that I am the runner on foot to lure broodmother off of the bridge and away from monkey.

Alpha broodmother on Center is FAST.

On a more serious note, element drop needs to be at least doubled on the Center.

Not a whine, or salt, just saying that having to defeat two bosses that require slightly different tactics for each needs a better reward. If you mess up and fight both simultaneously, well, your chances of winning go down dramatically. 

Monkey rock throw on Center still insta kills rex riders too.

My alliance and I did the hard monkey, and the medium brood on the island last night. Rex's were average 30k hp, 400-500 melee with a few at 700ish. Did the hard monkey first, lowest Rex was down to 8k hp left. Got some pigs and healed everything back up. Then the medium brood... The medium brood did the same amount of damage in the end as the hard monkey. So, be careful. Apprentice saddles as well.

On 8/1/2017 at 9:48 PM, ifixxed said:

With the Bosses being static stats now one could calculate(with a margin of error) the exact stats needed to down the bosses(Something I am working on now). But my recommendations are as follows. You can solo these too.

Brood

• Gamma

20 rexxes 20k HP-450 Melee-(45+ Armor Saddles on them all) -You could swap a Rex out for a Yut but it is a bit over kill on Gamma -Daeodons is NOT needed*(see below)

• Beta

20 rexxes 30k HP-600 Melee-(60+ Armor Saddles on them all) -You could swap a Rex out for a Yut -Daeodons is NOT needed*(see below)

• Alpha

20 rexxes 40k HP-900 Melee-(90+ Armor Saddles on them all) -You could swap a Rex out for a Yut -Daeodons is NOT needed*(see below)

Megapithecus

• Gamma

19 rexxes 20k HP-450 Melee-(45+ Armor Saddles on them all) 1 Yut(You ride and Buff!) 10k+HP-4K stam (Any saddle would work) -Daeodons is NOT needed*(see below)

• Beta

19 rexxes 25k HP-575 Melee-(55+ Armor Saddles on them all) 1 Yut(You ride and Buff!) 15k+HP-4K stam (Any saddle would work) -Daeodons is NOT needed*(see below)

• Alpha

19 rexxes 37k HP-875 Melee-(90+ Armor Saddles on them all) 1 Yut(You ride and Buff!) 20k+HP-4K stam (Any saddle would work) -Daeodons is NOT needed*(see below)

*See Below*
Daeodons are really not needed if your Rexxes have the stats. It is just a DPS race really, for Brood and Monkey. Sure you could bring them to fights if you are a tribe of 4+. However, it is a DPS loss for sure, as it NEEDS to be ridden to be effective. With that said.. It is needed for Dragon!

These are estimates. The stats I listed are the stats I used when I killed them solo.

I posted this a couple months back after they reworked the bosses to spawn at lvl 1 with static stats. 

Archived