CyberAngel67

Black Friday Deals for Xbox - Expansion pass

@Jatheish can you look into this please.

There was an issue with the price on Xbox for people who already owned the SE expansion, I now see that this has been fixed.

However, I am only seeing the price of the expansion minus the discount for already owning SE and not the discount price that it should be. I hope that makes sense, I bought it on the PC when it was on sale and it came to like a total discount of 58% for the expansion. As I already own it on PC, I was going to buy it for the Xbox One as well, but not if the store is going to have the wrong discounts.

Could you look into this please.

23 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

There's usually a few weeks turn around on sale stuff as we don't set it up, but I'll pass this on to the relevant folk and see if there can be any movement made on it.

Thanks, but that makes no sense. You're advertising the fact it is on special for the Black Friday deals till the 28th ( I think it is) why would it be not discounted then, when you say it should be?

There are various discounts that are ongoing for Black Friday and they've each been linked. This is a special case of how they charge for the Season Pass for Scorched Earth. As I've said, we can alert them once it goes live, but we're not able to make the change ourselves, it requires them to do resolve it on their backend and typically there is a few week turnaround for it.

1 hour ago, Jatheish said:

There are various discounts that are ongoing for Black Friday and they've each been linked. This is a special case of how they charge for the Season Pass for Scorched Earth. As I've said, we can alert them once it goes live, but we're not able to make the change ourselves, it requires them to do resolve it on their backend and typically there is a few week turnaround for it.

You say once it goes live, from what I can see the Black Friday discounts is live. I guess it is disheartening to know they (are you saying MS here) or another area within WildCard, either way it appears rushed without conformation before going live.. 

So @Jatheish, you said a few weeks ago that it would take a few weeks to fix and yet it is still not fixed.

Your current sale, still doesn't take into consideration those who have already bought Scorched Earth.

Please for the love of god fix this frigging problem once and for all, this is the 3rd time I have raised it in 5 months now. Anyone who owns Scorched Earth and buys the Season Pass right now is just being ripped off, how do you guys live with yourselves knowing that this was raised 5 months ago and still not fixed.

Edit: No idea why this was merged, this sale that just finished was not the Black Friday sale, where as this post referred to the Black Friday sale and not this comment..

Edited by CyberAngel67