Fishing With Ascendant Rod

MadHarleyQuinn

I hear the devs nerfed the fishing loot AGAIN for the tenth time. You know, after making the best fish uncatchable.

I have not tried fishing in a while, the lag has gotten so bad on our server that it is impossible to catch them.

I expressed an interest in fishing on a friend's server a week ago, and he told me that the loot table was so bad now after the recent nerf that it was not worth the effort.

Dunno. He has no reason to lie to me, and it would be no surprise that the devs nerf something useful into uselessness.

It would not be the first time.

I’ve been doing some fishing this past weekend with a asc rood 420% eff. Been catching mostly salmon between 0.9-1.2X and using only leech blood. After many hours the best loot that i got was a jm fur boots bp. A ton of app and ramshakle bp and about 5-6 black pearls.Don’t know if it was bad luck or if it’s that nerfed but as soon as i finished my fishing trip i started selling all fishing roods i had ?

1 minute ago, George1988 said:

I’ve been doing some fishing this past weekend with a asc rood 420% eff. Been catching mostly salmon between 0.9-1.2X and using only leech blood. After many hours the best loot that i got was a jm fur boots bp. A ton of app and ramshakle bp and about 5-6 black pearls.Don’t know if it was bad luck or if it’s that nerfed but as soon as i finished my fishing trip i started selling all fishing roods i had ?

try salmo 1.2 and higher
Coal 1.5

31 minutes ago, George1988 said:

Oh, it's definitely nerfed then.

400 plus rod with any bait and a 1.0 or above fish would pop at least a MC BP last time I fished.

Was a few months ago.

Archived