Aberration Release, Turrets, PlayAnywhere, Holidays, and Black Friday!

Jen

In regards to further weaponizing bee's, while I like the idea of a Bee Grenade I feel thats more a user based offensive weapon similar to Half-Life's Snarks in a way.

The other idea I had was that you could place a Beehive down  as a form of area denial turret and providing it was fed with flowers it could function as a primitive defense system for wandering interlopers. Like the turrets, anyone who crosses into it's radius sends out a wave of angry bee's to haress and ward off the aggressor, if the aggressor is persistent enough and actually manages to damage the hive or surronding buildings you own, it will send multiple waves of bee's out in response in an attack formation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Moozoo said:

>- Heavy Turrets will require normal turrets to craft.
>- Heavy Turrets are currently designed to be about 4-5x as powerful as a normal turret.

Soooo pick up 5 normal turrets, stick them into a fabricator and hit the Craft Heavy Turret. Take Heavy Turret and put it back in the same spot.
500 normal turrets go to 100 Heavy Turrets

BTW the most turrets I've managed (when solo)  to make before being wiped and having them all destroyed/taken is 8.
So whatever.

The ammo will have to be just as expensive as crafting 4 to 5 times the AR rounds... Don't you agree?

So you Read all the Feedback and u guys want STILL BRING THE NERF?! ARE U GUYS KIDDING ME?! Explain me Why WHY is my fps is going down when im in our eeg ley hous and Not when im infront of our TURRET Wall with over 800 turrets?! People dont care if ist lagging when all turrets shoot in the same Moment. This is raiding we all know that and can life with that. This Game change is far too heavy that your Game will survive this lol

bring the patch... AND YOUR GAME GONNA DIE

• Facepalm 4

great to see a realease date and i love the trailer, On another note  now maby add some more servers to official cluster please. The server dino cap is frustrating, even more if you notice howmany legacy servers are up and howmany people actualy play on those. The eu has a bit over 20 official PVE servers , doubtfulll that is enough and i wonder how long it will take to cap them all and how long it will take to cap all those abberation servers when they launch.

How about we also deal with the issues of lack of new servers , people buying the game cannot place buildings or tame or breed. You have tribes coming onto servers and using peoples servers as holding pens and whats worse is you are doing nothing at all people cheating and people who are blocking oblesks. Over 40 tickets have been sent in for pve island 207 and nothing has been done at all. Oblesks are being blocked by certain tribes who have placed pillers on half the map so noone can do anything and yet every ticket sent same copied and paste answer so why have rules at all?  Its not turrets causing the great amount of lag its the tribes who have 20 + brontos have you ever wondered why they have that many brontos and why your servers crash all the time? Then you have a problem with duping 1+1=2 .  Time and time again this has been brought up and each time you remove the threads about anyone posting anything negative. Pve and pvp is quite differn't.  If you look on pve we have the same issues as pvp and we dont have turrets . Now every oblesk is blocked by certain tribes you will be adding in new dl and run into the same problem again and again unless you enforce the rules you have stated are in the game. People see that wild card is not enforcing anything and its a joke to them.  Try fixing the problems you have going on now as you keep losing legit and hard working players or is that the goal? ........ Wer have asked time and time again check out these servers and same thing over and over and people glitching ice queen over and over so now 8 weeks since this is reported and not even looked into. So why have rules? why have devs and why offer support that is why 95% of the people came to the new servers for new dlc and in hope for support. Sorry just don't get it you brag about listening to the players seems that its selective.............................. btw where is s+ they stated during the stream for donations saying it would be out soon? as well as being said during pax event.  We are almost december. Amazing game going down the hole,..........

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

btw where is s+ they stated during the stream for donations saying it would be out soon? as well as being said during pax event.  We are almost december. Amazing game going down the hole,..........

They never said it would be out "soon", that is you putting words in their mouth.

They stated that integration of S+ is in the very early stages as they need to decide and discuss with the S+ Devs what content from S+ will be integrated into vanilla ARK, what content will be enabled within the INI for unofficial servers, and what content will not be included at all, which would have to remain as a Mod maintained by the S+ Devs.

Once all that is decided and finalised then they can start integrating it.

• Facepalm 3

actually when asked during event on twitch a couple people asked when it was coming out and was said soon this isn't putting word in there mouths as well they stated new dlc was going to be in october thank you. (example same thing when they stated bridges were coming out people were told to wait and wait, they just removed it instead). ps. forgot they also stated that legacy would receive support and last minute it changed to no support. As a customer/player I am just asking for a truthful answer and yes things can change in the game but some of those changes have huge consequences. 

Edited by Jinxy
  • Thanks 3

buff the moth ...... hoardes of moths slowing down giga 

lets change the predictable meta 

buff iguanadon ( deadly thumb)

buff dire wolf (giga enrager)

buff the useless creatures as you did stego

i like beans n such.

lots of se creatures could become powerful ... morrelotops, thorny, useless currently could be godlike

give them some defensive buff? bonus? 

why does it have to be giga bronto rex stego , yawn...

the moth could be the ONLY counter to griff

Edited by qagadon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jinxy said:

How about we also deal with the issues of lack of new servers , people buying the game cannot place buildings or tame or breed. You have tribes coming onto servers and using peoples servers as holding pens and whats worse is you are doing nothing at all people cheating and people who are blocking oblesks. Over 40 tickets have been sent in for pve island 207 and nothing has been done at all. Oblesks are being blocked by certain tribes who have placed pillers on half the map so noone can do anything and yet every ticket sent same copied and paste answer so why have rules at all?  Its not turrets causing the great amount of lag its the tribes who have 20 + brontos have you ever wondered why they have that many brontos and why your servers crash all the time? Then you have a problem with duping 1+1=2 .  Time and time again this has been brought up and each time you remove the threads about anyone posting anything negative. Pve and pvp is quite differn't.  If you look on pve we have the same issues as pvp and we dont have turrets . Now every oblesk is blocked by certain tribes you will be adding in new dl and run into the same problem again and again unless you enforce the rules you have stated are in the game. People see that wild card is not enforcing anything and its a joke to them.  Try fixing the problems you have going on now as you keep losing legit and hard working players or is that the goal? ........ Wer have asked time and time again check out these servers and same thing over and over and people glitching ice queen over and over so now 8 weeks since this is reported and not even looked into. So why have rules? why have devs and why offer support that is why 95% of the people came to the new servers for new dlc and in hope for support. Sorry just don't get it you brag about listening to the players seems that its selective.............................. btw where is s+ they stated during the stream for donations saying it would be out soon? as well as being said during pax event.  We are almost december. Amazing game going down the hole,..........

I'm curious, are you on a LEGACY server? 

If you are (and I'd double check) 

There is no longer any support offered to legacy servers.