Manticore: Rexes or Wyverns?

BlueFox91

• Volunteer Moderator

we've done gamma and beta after the "no sticking" update -- maybe 4-6 weeks ago, cant remember exactly tho, been lost in a therihaze for a lil whilexD -- and we did those fights with crap rex (including a level 60 and 90 something) and mostly primitive saddles. iirc we had 4 shooters and i was dragging the rex around. think we lost 1-2 on gamma and maybe the same +1-2 on beta.

53 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

we've done gamma and beta after the "no sticking" update -- maybe 4-6 weeks ago, cant remember exactly tho, been lost in a therihaze for a lil whilexD -- and we did those fights with crap rex (including a level 60 and 90 something) and mostly primitive saddles. iirc we had 4 shooters and i was dragging the rex around. think we lost 1-2 on gamma and maybe the same +1-2 on beta.

Interesting. So I don't really need high stat mutated rexes to fight it?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, BlueFox91 said:

Interesting. So I don't really need high stat mutated rexes to fight it?

nope, these are all tamed rex, there may be a few 40s armor apprentice saddles in there -- we went in hoping they would all die as we had just gotten 602% eggs and were going to breed monsters. but nope, had to drag them all home and park them againxD...and then again after beta. so they are the crew till they die i guess lmao.

22 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

nope, these are all tamed rex, there may be a few 40s armor apprentice saddles in there -- we went in hoping they would all die as we had just gotten 602% eggs and were going to breed monsters. but nope, had to drag them all home and park them againxD...and then again after beta. so they are the crew till they die i guess lmao.

That's awesome xD now I feel more confident about fighting the manticore! Thank you very much :D

Archived