Nitrado 18+ Ragnarok pve 24/7

New dedicated 18+ Ark Server (North American) that went up 1Nov17. This server is PvE with PvP enabled for events. Server is a blend of "veteran" server settings for people with a day job.

Anyway on to the server info!

FB Group page link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1035472316574663/

Map: Ragnarok PvE 24/7 (as much as possible anyway)

Server Settings:

The Speeds: * ping: 17 m/s * Download 170.55mb/s * Upload: 23.36mb/s

The Settings: The Important ones most only want to read: * XPMultiplier x 3 * HavestAmountMultiplier x 4 * TamingSpeedMultiplier x 15

Now Here for the Nitty Gritty: * Server Difficulty Offset: 10.00 (300 max level dinos)* Player Damage Multiplier: 1.0* Player Resistance Multiplier: 1.0 * Dino Damage Multiplier: 1.00 * Dino Resistance Multiplier: 1.0* Dino Character Health Recovery: 2.00 All other combat stats will remain at vanilla settings.

Some Extra Server Setting Info: * Corpse Decomposition Time: x10 * Player Food Drain: .5* Player Water Drain: .5 * Resource Respawn Multiplier: 0.5 * DayCycleSpeedScale = 2.0 * NightTimeSpeed Scale = 0.5

Breeding: * Lay Egg Interval: .80 * Mating Interval: .75 * Egg Hatch Speed: x30 (subject to change) * Baby Mature speed x 30 (subject to change) * Baby Food Consumption Speed: 0.01 * cuddle Interval: 1* Baby cuddle grace period: x 4 * Baby Cuddle lost imprint quality: .5 (So don't worry about having to go to work, or feeding the real kids.. server won't punish you cause you missed a imprinting session)

This server does have a few strictly enforced rules.

ABSOLUTELY NO RAIDING!!!

Racism and sexism will not be tolerated on this server. If I see it or a person brings it to my attention with evidence (video/audio/picture) that it is on going. I will immediately ban the offending player. No second chances on this.

Building Rules  Build what you need for taming but please break it down.
* No base building in such a manner that you block rare resource spawns. (metals, beaver dams, pearl sites, etc). Build near them all you want as long as access to spawns are not blocked for the server. * NO  blocking cave entrances.
*No Bronto harvesting

*MOST IMPORTANT NO GRIEFING  (BANABLE OFFENCES)
If you feel you'd enjoy this server add GT Gravereaper77 and send a message. So I can add you back and get you playing! Server Admins are GT Gravereaper77, Mitsuman94 and Logan2185

Archived