pvp RAGNAROK WITH A FEW MODS AND INCREASED RATES

SoloGodSPARTAN

Hi guys! Do you hate the tedious chores of Ark like filling up species x for an hour everyday? Do you also think the turret changes are absolutely ridiculous? How about going back to the classic flyers and having pteras with 350 movement speed? Well good news! That server is here and it's on ragnorok! We have 3 mods at the moment including classic flyers, automated ark, and structures plus! More may come as I discover more. The goal is to make the game as enjoyable as possible and allow someone playing by themselves or with only a couple other people to still make a large base without having to worry about always doing the small things! 10x HARVEST, 10x TAMING AND 500x mating, MATURATION, GESTATION AND MATURATION FOR A LIMITED TIME! THEN WILL GO DOWN TO 10X MATURATION! Want an army of super dinos without having to spend months just to breed 4 or 5 gigas?! Now you can!! As more people join I will add more slots, and if needed, will start up another server with another map and allow cross ark between the two! So come join me! Mssg me if interested! Mssg me in here or on steam. Steam username sologod spartan

Archived