Desert/ deep sea loot crates

MikeRO

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, i still snipe the drops every time. As most players believe only 2 crates spawn on SE at a time it is rather simple.

Spend 30 minutes repeatedly flying around the map looking for crates, and you will end up beating people to the spawns, you now know the respawn timer whilst no other player on your SE does, this gives you a 5-10 minute window to collect the crates if you are punctual, it is all about knowing when they will respawn, the amount of times ive had other tribes/players moaning in chat that they haven't found any desert crates in the last half hour whilst im sat in base thinking, another 10 minutes and they will all spawn again is ridiculous

31 minutes ago, X111 said:

the 1x1 buildings on our PVE map have all the doors open and the crate spawns in the middle of the circle?

we have no complaints about spawn blocking if that's what you're getting at?

Desert crates cannot be obstructed and have not been able to for a while (as far as I am aware). They either sit on top of the obstructing structure or 'slide off'.

1 hour ago, Saupe said:

Desert crates cannot be obstructed and have not been able to for a while (as far as I am aware). They either sit on top of the obstructing structure or 'slide off'.

ok I get what he's saying, there's sooo many people camping the area that he cant get one...

tbh I've never had an issue with getting a drop, rarely find people camping the sites

I usually make a trip of it on the giga, I think I spent 2 hours rolling around the desert on a giga, getting chitin and killing deathworms whilst poking my nose into the drop areas and taking on wyverns.

levelled a character in 1 weekend on x2

Archived