Transferring of Items

Jacira

So our server was at cap all of yesterday so I transferred my giga eggs to a rag server to keep incubating. I am now trying to transfer them back but the timer keeps refreshing to 35 minutes with 17 seconds to go. This has happened 4 times now.

So how can I get the eggs back there?

Has this happened to anyone else before?

Can Dino Eggs only be transferred one way?

I've also tried having other items in my inventory as well and they seem to countdown normally. It's just the eggs.....

1 hour ago, shadowkyuubi said:

Fert eggs that are produced on a server can only be transferred once to another server once there you are going to have to incubate and hatch them on the server you transferred them to

are you sure about this? Because I have been traded Wyvern Eggs in deals from people on the centre map. Which must have come from SE or Rag first to get there....

On 11/20/2017 at 1:13 PM, shadowkyuubi said:

it might be just fert eggs we can create at will

nah this happened to me with wyvern eggs too. someone traded me wyvern eggs they got from a rag server, transferred to a center server and i couldnt transfer it back to my server cause timer kept restarting.

On 11/20/2017 at 8:57 AM, Jacira said:

So our server was at cap all of yesterday so I transferred my giga eggs to a rag server to keep incubating. I am now trying to transfer them back but the timer keeps refreshing to 35 minutes with 17 seconds to go. This has happened 4 times now.

So how can I get the eggs back there?

Has this happened to anyone else before?

Can Dino Eggs only be transferred one way?

I've also tried having other items in my inventory as well and they seem to countdown normally. It's just the eggs.....

the only solution i found is putting the eggs in your character's inventory, logging out for at least 2 hours (yes i tried just logging for 1 hours and didnt work) before coming back to transfer. the items in your inventory would all be ready to transfer by then. I had wyvern eggs and kibble that kept resetting their timers, thats what i did and it worked for me.

Archived