Has the turret change made you reconsider buying aberration?

johnm81

Nah I'll still get it. But, I'm PvE.

It's my belive tho, that WC will come up with something.. to help PvP players. Maaaaybe a Tek turret?!?! Runs off element shards, has the power of 5 turrets? Maybe have 360° tracking and firing at all times? Like can shoot in maybe 6 different directions at once? Maybe just be laser beams instead of "bullets" ?

But no, back on topic, doesn't seem like a good reason to not buy aberration imo.

Now that I'm going to not be able to protect my dinos and boss rex's because of we only have a four-man tribe we cannot be online all the time to protect them. all it will take is one Griefer on a stago to undo all the hard work... this gives me a reason to stop playing this game now and get my life back.

at Max only 25 on each side of the base then you need to think about internal turrets so that's less than 25 on each side of the base.. what a f  joke

No, I had already decided to move to PvE for once, due to the negative experience of PvP servers.

Even If I hadn't: my tribes have never had more than 100 turrets around a base, so it wouldn't affect me.

Them making raiding easier on any level is alarming, however: I hope in the future they address how horrible the consequences of a raid are and create a more competitive PvP environment, that isn't so perma-death in nature.

I worry that this will only encourage alphas to enact a "scorched earth" policy more often on servers, further ruining the game for the majority of players.

The consequences of raiding are far too severe for the concept to be anything other than a negative one.

Nope I have no concerns about the number of turrets I can deploy in an area. To me this patch is a non-issue on the negative side.  On the positive side I like the fact that they now pack a bigger punch per turret deployed.  Also I saw a video a guy posted on FB where he tested the new system and determine the folks crying just don't have their bases defenses setup properly...

Archived