Preventing dino spawns

TJTheITGuy

1 hour ago, SmokeyB said:

Put foundations all around the outside of your base 

Foundations don't stop spawns they way they use to in Legacy. I noticed this when I moved to official. It's more so the tamed dinosaurs that stop dinosaurs from spawning in bases or where ever you put them. Spread your dinosaurs out in your base and you should be fine.

But even if you stopped dinosaurs from spawning too close to your base, they will still wander to your base from somewhere else. Not to mention players kiting dinosaurs too.

Build a fence! And use turrets for those pesky Argents xD

1 hour ago, BlueFox91 said:

Foundations don't stop spawns they way they use to in Legacy. I noticed this when I moved to official. It's more so the tamed dinosaurs that stop dinosaurs from spawning in bases or where ever you put them. Spread your dinosaurs out in your base and you should be fine.

But even if you stopped dinosaurs from spawning too close to your base, they will still wander to your base from somewhere else. Not to mention players kiting dinosaurs too.

Build a fence! And use turrets for those pesky Argents

I’m on my rented server so I don’t have to worry bout other players. I’m just wanting to stop spawns in my base. I had an alpha raptor spawn in last night and I don’t want my dinos to be killed when I’m not online. 

2 minutes ago, TJTheITGuy said:

I’m on my rented server so I don’t have to worry bout other players. I’m just wanting to stop spawns in my base. I had an alpha raptor spawn in last night and I don’t want my dinos to be killed when I’m not online. 

Ah I see. Alphas are a pain once they focus on you.

Archived