guide TheCenter Bosses Alpha : As Requested

Olivar

Okay,

As requested, we took the famous Chicken Army of Doom™ into TheCenter and attempted the bosses there.
We've taken 5 attempts at the boss, and there's a few interesting things to note:

1. Broodmother is more a distraction then a boss, she dies instantly, and we even 2 tanked her at some point.
  2. Monkey does insane damage compared to TheIsland : 1000 per melee hit
  3. Monkey Stones WILL kill a rider, as does his AoE damage, stay clear (see video 2)
  4. For some unknown reason we got monkey to bug out twice.  WC , please fix this....

Recommended Strategy

We definitely recommend to split up for this fight.
Send a smaller part, 2-3 therizinosaurs to the left and use them to lure and engage the Broodmother. She will die in roughly 30 seconds without too much trouble or danger.
You just want to keep her away from the rest to reduce the overal damage output during the fight.
We used 2 Therizinosaurs, mate boosted, 20/20 mutations, ridden by tribe members with full imprint.

Everything else was sent to Monkey on the other side.

Videos

Problem so far is that in the 5 attempts, we had only one go where he didn't bug out, but he killed me by throwing a rock in my face, so we didn't record that attempt. I'm not really too happy with this encounter, as it feels pretty unbalanced compared to all other boss fights, and as you've seen in the videos above, it can be bugged out so easily to make it completely irrelevant as well.

1. try we had only clear kill but without record. We had lost about 3 chickens.
2. time boss has bugged under corner on some rock nothing we does pull him out. We got severe casualties.

3.  try we actually killed blood mother with two therezino. But monkey bugged under same rock and did not attack at all.

4. time monkey got stuck on sloped ramp, was able to attack but wasn't able to  move around.

Not mentioned  really bad teleporter on The Center (if I remember right this one is original from first year of EA). Compare all fights we done this one is more broken then Ragnarok one where Manticore plays lava floor and need to be counter by firearm arguments. The center fight need severe tweaking.

Archived