Unicorns!!

Sarah92Lynn

Hey guys!! I'm fairly new to the game still and just discovered there are unicorns in the game :P just looking for any tips or advice on finding one! I know there can only be one wild unicorn per server, but if someone has a tamed one does it prevent a wild one from spawning on that server? I play xbox on official pve servers if that matters. TIA!

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

I thought it was only 1 per server even tamed like OP said. Or did they change it ?

Honestly, there's a lot of conflicting info about it.
Jet and Jen said a new one doesn't spawn, but I know we have tamed one on our server, and I've read many stories about it.
You might be right that there's only one ever available, but I haven't found concrete evidence yet for it, mostly rumours.

1 minute ago, Olivar said:

Honestly, there's a lot of conflicting info about it.
Jet and Jen said a new one doesn't spawn, but I know we have tamed one on our server, and I've read many stories about it.
You might be right that there's only one ever available, but I haven't found concrete evidence yet for it, mostly rumours.

I went to check the wiki and it basically says what you said haha. Oh well happy hunting then :)

Archived