RAG, THE ISLAND, ABB - CLUSTER PvP - 24/7 CUSTOM DROPS! Team 6ix Gaming!

iWv

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2017 at 4:05 PM, CriD said:

This server sounds right up my alley, but, will abberation be fresh? Or will people be transferring in from the rag server? Don't think flyers would do well on abberation and advanced tribes transferring cheap in is a turn off.

Our players from our Ragnarok server will be able to transfer over to Abberation, however they will not be able to download tames onto Abberation. We completely agree with you on the flyers as well! 

On 12/11/2017 at 5:00 PM, God787 said:

I was wondering the same thing if it's a all new start I will see you tommorow :)

See above reply! :)

On 12/12/2017 at 1:05 PM, CriD said:

Do you have the abberation server yet? Or know when you may have it. Not allowing transfers into abberation except level, I would still like to try. 

Our Abberation server went live on release day! & Yes only thing allowed to be transferred from our Ragnarok is your character and character inventory!

On 12/14/2017 at 9:01 AM, brokemist said:

What happen to the aberration server 

The servers have been experiencing some down time due to Nitrado upgrading server hosting locations! Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused! Unfortunately this is out of our hands! Servers should be up and running by lunch time today with no more restarts hopefully!

On 12/15/2017 at 10:34 PM, Witzche said:

This server looks amazing! However, your Aberration server is currently capped. You guys should raise the player cap by 10, and me and my friends will probably move in.

Thank you so much! We're glad you love the server too! 

& No worries we're going to be increasing the server cap to 30 VERY soon!!!!!!!!

Archived