BOOSTED XBOX Nitrado Dedicated Cluster Server RAGNAROK/ABERRATION PVP

Hey All,

I wanted to invite folks to our XBOX Nitrado Server cluster on Ragnarok and Aberration!

Short and sweet folks, here are the particulars you'll want to know

The name of the servers are DragonArk.  One is found under Ragnarok and the other under Aberration.

Some of the features include:

Allow anyone to Imprint / cuddle enabled

Allow structure glitching (cool when building in caves and such)

Multifloor for platform saddles is enabled

2.5 taming, XP, Harvesting

Supply drops boosted to 2.0

Egg Hatch baby mature 10x

Cave damage reduced to x2 instead of x6 on official

Speed is increased by x4

reduced structure damage during the week

We use Discord which is awesome for communicating with other folks on the server, recruiting to your tribe, looking for a tribe, trading, easy access to the admin, etc.  Ragnarok has 32 slots while the Aberrration has 20.  We just added Aberration on launch, so it will have no established inhabitants.  Ragnarok has been up since Nitrado servers have been available for Xbox with just a handful of established tribes, but no massive metal bases or anything like that just yet.  All I've seen right now is stone bases here and there.  Don't plan on buying Aberation? No problem we'll still have Ragnarok so buying Aberation is optional, but if you do have it then you have the option to transfer back and forth between the 2 servers.

1/25/18 - Latest Update on the server:

Server restarting now with first of several changes to come. Tek Tier now unlocks automatically with levels. Most structures unlock at 70, armor at 80, saddles at 90, weapons and teleporter at 100. For testing purposes only Rag has been updated so far.

Next up is adding "starter" packs to white drops, kibble to purple, and element to gold and red(edited)

Beware though. This will change the dynamic of the server. Things could get interesting.

So no offline raid protection.  Instead folks on the server have voted to have locked crafting stations instead.

While there are no official rules for passive tame killing, it's highly frowned upon by the admin and others who reside on the server. ie: this means that if passive taming becomes a thing the larger tribes in the server will deal with the passive tame killer.  This is a real thing and not just lip service as I know the other large tribes on the server, and have communication with them weekly.

This is an extremely friendly server, and whiile PVP is of course possible it rarely happens.  So if your desire is to come to the server, build up, and then become folks who like to engage others in PVP there is nothing stopping you, just know that for now we don't really have any aggressive tribes on the server.

I have a small base that I setup when I first started, and have since moved on.  It's only made of stone and is in the side of a cliff.  Nobody has ever broken into it, even though I'm sure everyone knows it's there...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived