GREAT STARTER PACKAGE - 24/7 PVP 50 slot Ragnorak

Fumblerok is a boosted 24/7 PVP server (new york EST server) with 50 slots and is free to join and play.

Feel free to search "Fum" (with a capital F) in the unofficial pc sessions, and join "Fumblerok" at any time.

Early access to the scorched biome on ragnarok, I can teleport players in where they can place some beds to fast travel too at their leisure.

Massive arena and other unique pvp zones. (Don't raid this or any buildings in the safe zone)

Shop in the works, resources spent at the shop will be put into a prize package given out at arena events.

Starter package available which includes:

225 griffin

225 argy (with mid level quality saddle)

225 beaver (with mid level quality saddle)

100 metal foundations

100 metal pillars

100 metal dino gates and gateframes

200 metal ceilings

400 metal walls

1 sets of mid level quality flak armour

a few pieces of good fur armor

fabricator, generator and indy forge

5 auto turrets and about 1,000 AR rounds

Max wild dino level 150 (same as official), dino spawn weights adjusted to maximize griffins, quetzals, spinos, rexes, gigas, and a variety of lesser creatures.

Spawn weight adjusted to lessen troodons and gallis, and to minimize pegos and microraptors.

Taming is about 6 times faster than what you experience on official (12x), requiring less eating, making kibble unnecessary to acquire perfect tamed creatures.

Maturation is 10 times faster, incubation is 25 times faster, and mating cooldown is decreased by about 100 times.

Baby's food drops half as slow, most creatures require no feeding in the baby stage, but will starve out without trough in the juvi stage, this is to prevent a mass breeding disaster while offline with an over production of unclaimed babies maturing and mating further, multiplying them until the area is unplayable.

Harvest is 4 times more than official (8x), with extra buffs to many resources such as obsidian, oil, metal, stone, pearls etc

XP is 3 times that of official (6x)

Most saddle engrams are unlocked at level 1 and cost 1 engram point, as well as many crafting structure pieces.

To compensate for the boosted rates, structure resistance is increased as well as damage done to dinos by turrets.

No clipping for structure placement, so you can build into or through other structure pieces or natural terrain.

Large battle arena built near green ob. Will be stating tournaments there, as well as other fun events like naval battles. Awesome prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd places for any given event. (Anything from a 300 armor rating saddle to things like a tamed alpha wyvern.)

Platform build limit increased by 5 times

Player Stats:

Health: unchanged

Stam: drains 40% slower, 20 points per level

oxy: 50 points per level, oxygen effects swim speed times 5 as well

fortitude: 5 points per level

melee: 10 points per level

crafting skill: 50 points per level

food and water: 100 points per level

speed: 2.5 points per level

weight: 10,000 points per level

Tamed Dino Stats:

weight: 1,000 times more added per level

speed (non flyers only): 2.5 times more added per level

stam (including flyers): 3 times more added per level

Imprinting also boosts stats twice as much as official when raising dinos, and anyone in the tribe can do the imprint cuddles etc.

Loot drops and crates as well as fishing are boosted for item quality.

No rules for non admin players, admin tribes only raid other admin tribes, unless raided by non admin players, or the arena or safe zone near the arena is raided (I can't believe I have to even say that, but apparently I do). If the server becomes too far out of balance with non admin tribes and new players are having a hard time being allowed to build, admins will start offering ridiculous starter packages to help equalize the server, but no direct action or involvement is the primary goal of the admins, and to help foster a community for trade, and offer assistance to make the game more enjoyable when needed. If a tribe is wiped or raided, that tribe can expect a significant starter package to help rebuild.

Item upload/download disabled

Happy to greet and help newcomers. We've tweaked a lot of settings and have found a good balance you are sure to enjoy.

Admin GT fumbles9488

Feel free to search "Fum" (with a capital F) in the unofficial pc sessions, and join "Fumblerok" at any time.

bump

mod this is my bump but im taking the chance to address the above comments, I believ I got packs to both of you, it must have been around when you posted that, if I didnt let me know in game or via direct msg toi my GT (fumbles9488). if no admin is around to give you your starter please be patient, i usually work 10-15 hours at a time, but the starters are there ready top go, ask any admin who may be online to assist with giving you the 3 tames and gear which is among them.

• 2 months later...

Archived