New Server- All Welcome

I recently started renting a dedicated pc server from G-Portal. I'm truly enjoying playing around with settings to get the perfect server for everyone to enjoy. I like to play with some realism such- A level 50 character vs a lvl 200 carno, should lose EVERY TIME without the correct strategy.

Max character lvl is 186, and will take most likely 20-30 hrs to obtain max lvl. The stats are all boosted in a very decent way to match up with the changed wild dino stats. 1 hitting a mox level dino using a tamed ptera, is possible, but your going to have to go for a very good level tame. I started a new character to check on the progression from 1-80, and while its very difficult at times, its do-able. Again, dinos will 1 hit you without the right armour.

Max dino level is at 600 as I've always been looking for a server with higher than normal dinos. They are very well balanced with the tames. A tamed dino doesn't gain much hp or melee dam per level. But you will most definitely notice a difference.

Drops are modded using Beacon. I've included metal building structures, and primitive-legendary items in higher end drops. I've even seen an artifact in a tribemates inventory. Not too sure how to get rid of that. But I don't see the harm honestly.

The server is currently on The Center, but I've got backed up games on Ragnarok. I have a few loyal players who really enjoy the server, and they have been giving me input on their ideas. Many of which I've run with.

I'm creating this post to try to fill my server. Max players atm is at 32, but i'd expand it up to wherever it needs to be to allow all who wish to join. Swing by and check it out. Never know, it could be the server we've all been looking for.

Server name-  Boosted-H.T,B.SuperDrops.Imprinting.No Abuse Friendly

Admin name-rebelforlyfe   Add me on psn if you've got any questions.

(I didn't create my own server to be all time Alpha, I just wanted to play with my own settings. I'm 24 yrs old, and don't have a power trip. Talk $%&( to me if you'd like, lol. I don't spawn in anything. I like the grind of ARK.)

Archived