MassivelyOP 's Article on Ark(not good)

Novarae

30 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Like I said, I find it comically entertaining that people feel entitled to this from a company.

I find this comment pretty insulting actually.  I don't see where most fans of a game, (or anything for that matter) are considering themselves "entitled" when they ask for details about what's coming next.  Why do you think coaches do press conferences in sports for example?  Because the people want to know, and in order to keep the people happy they tell them what's going on. It's not an entitlement thing, it's called PR...

2 hours ago, DarthaNyan said:

They forget to update patchnotes sometimes or are extremely vague about changes. Asking for more at this point is just asking for more frustration.

You're right. I've been following Pantropy's trello board ( https://trello.com/b/hOcdIvoD/pantropy-public-roadmap  ) for far too long. It's gone to my head. I take a look at the massive amount of information they give us on how everything's progressing, my questions are answered without even asking them, and all that's left for me to do is cheer them on after every tweet, video, and stream. I do that and end up thinking that other developer holdouts take the intelligent and brave step to do the same but considering how in the dark they leave us with even minor changes I doubt Wildcard is capable of it. Shouldn't have required you pointing it out but thank you for doing so.

Casanova, I do believe you all share with us the information you have. The problem seems to be with the ones higher up and closer to the game development. I can't remember. Did they even say why Aberration is pushed back to December? The angler dogs keep chewing on their lures or something? As one not buying Aberration I don't care about the DLC particularly but the TLC dino pass and S+ integration are supposedly happening after the release.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Vrallox said:

Casanova, I do believe you all share with us the information you have. The problem seems to be with the ones higher up and closer to the game development. I can't remember. Did they even say why Aberration is pushed back to December? The angler dogs keep chewing on their lures or something? As one not buying Aberration I don't care about the DLC particularly but the TLC dino pass and S+ integration are supposedly happening after the release.

We all know exactly what goes on in development, we are a very tight-knit team..... It's not ready yet. Listing every single section of code or art our team is currently working on, or still has on the list is not something we will be sharing,why, because it's not important.

Anyway, let's keep this topic on track. I don't want to have to shut it down due to it turning from a topic about an article - to every person telling us what they think is wrong with the game. There are plenty of other threads for issue/bug discussion.

Thanks.

49 minutes ago, Chris said:

We all know exactly what goes on in development, we are a very tight-knit team..... It's not ready yet. Listing every single section of code or art our team is currently working on, or still has on the list is not something we will be sharing,why, because it's not important.

Anyway, let's keep this topic on track. I don't want to have to shut it down due to it turning from a topic about an article - to every person telling us what they think is wrong with the game. There are plenty of other threads for issue/bug discussion.

Thanks.

BOOM! HEADSHOT!!!!

boom-headshot.jpg

• Chris locked this topic

Archived