Australia Ark 50 Slot Server!

Australia Ark is a Nitrado 50 Slot US based server **Open to anyone** who fancies Boosted stats and a PVP server with **No Rules.**

It's been running for a few days now with a steady population of 10-15 players at all hours of the day and night due to the various US, UK, AUS and NZ players.

**Server Stats:**

•Difficulty 1

XP x10

•Harvest x10

•Taming x10

•Egg Hatching x10

•Baby Maturation x10

•Food/Water Drain x0.4

•Baby Food Consumption x0.3

•Tamed Dino Weight x5.0

**Player Stats:**

•Health x2.0

•Weight x10.0

•Fortitude x2.5

All other player stats are **Standard**

There is also an Xbox Club where you can join to provide any feedback on the state of the server, the club is also called "Australia Ark"

There are no Admins as I do not believe I need any, as the owner I am Online most of the time and usually like to walk around and see what people are doing. 
I don't participate in Raids but I do like a good Fist-fight on the odd occasion.

To join the server, search "Australia Ark" in the main menu server listing screen after switching to the "Unofficial PC Sessions" server filter in the bottom left once all the servers have loaded in the list first.

I'm very open minded to change, if majority of people don't like some of the stats, I will generally tweak them within reason. 

**Enjoy!**

Archived