Player recruitment

t3mp0st

Am I missing something, or is this no central location on the internet for recruitment of players into tribes? As i see is, tribal recruitment is this mish mash of needing to spam your advertisements on reddit, steam, and the ark community forums. I feel like this makes it a lot harder than it needs to be. but, correct me if i'm wrong.  If there is a central, more accepted location, be sure to link it below so I stay EdUcAtEd.

• Wildcard Community
18 minutes ago, t3mp0st said:

Am I missing something, or is this no central location on the internet for recruitment of players into tribes? As i see is, tribal recruitment is this mish mash of needing to spam your advertisements on reddit, steam, and the ark community forums. I feel like this makes it a lot harder than it needs to be. but, correct me if i'm wrong.  If there is a central, more accepted location, be sure to link it below so I stay EdUcAtEd.

We have a tribes section, but access to it is restricted to full community members to prevent anyone with ill intent to just sign up on a fresh account and rope in hapless victims.

• Eli locked this topic

Archived