Where's everyone gone volume 2

paulpot

15 minutes ago, paulpot said:

Our xbox official server went from like 60 online average to 20. Is everyone on private servers ?

I know I rarely struggle to get on my home server anymore (PS4, Ragnarok) but it is still populated fairly well. 45 to 60 players at peak hours. I am fine with that. Clearing up old bases will help with lag but for PvE (what I play) i think dino cap and constant lag have made several people either quit the game (plus COD releasing) or move to more polished servers. I know with dino cap a lot of people have jumped to the Center servers for high level dino's without cap issues. 

Edit: Feeling we'll see another influx of players around Christmas time plus whenever they open up Rag desert. 

The game can get a bit repetitive at this stage in the game. Once your base is built and fortified, you have all the tames you could ever want and most of the PVP has ceased there isnt much else to do. Login and take care of the base chores over and over and over. This is the stage that people get bored and start dropping out.

Just now, Dustrider said:

The game can get a bit repetitive at this stage in the game. Once your base is built and fortified, you have all the tames you could ever want and most of the PVP has ceased there isnt much else to do. Login and take care of the base chores over and over and over. This is the stage that people get bored and start dropping out.

Pfft I wish I could say the pvp has finished for us. We have been fighting every other day ever since day 1 of this server we are on by a tribe trying to take alpha from us. The fight was fun at first, but now its just kind of annoying to not be able to do any base work until there are 12 ppl on so that while 6 are fighting the other 6 can farm. However, because of the constant action there are constantly people coming and going from the server, and on the weekends there is still a que to get in.

Archived