10x XP 10x Taming 10x Harvest! 24/7 PvP Aberration

Hello i'm running a 24/7 PVP Aberration server through Nitrado. All stats and rules are below. If you have any questions at all feel free to message my main account: TwoStomachKoopa or my brothers account: Vz x Damage

To join click Join Ark in the menu then at the bottom where is says session filter select Unofficial PC Sessions then search the server which is Comtpon Smash Bros then select the map as Aberration and change it from pve to pvp and will say [US] Compton Smash Bros

20 Slots for right now will be raising it as soon as more people join

Events almost every Sunday with huge rewards! There is an Ark store that sells various items and dinos as well as other services such as dino painting and skins. Currency will be hair so start saving up! You also win hair from events :)

There will be a 1200 hair payday every Sunday 1 per tribe. I will only be giving it out that day, so make sure you're on

I also placed 10 chests around the map containing good loot! if you find one let me know and i'll cross it off the list. Please let me know before you open it.  

No Data Downloads

Boosted Stats:
XP: x10

Tame Speed: x10

Harvest Amount : x10

Harvest Health: 2.50x

Harvest Respawn Period: 0.7x

Floating Damage Text: On

Crosshair: On

Boosted Player Stats:
Stamina: 2.4x

Food: 3x

Water: 3x

Weight: 10x

Fortitude: 5x

Boosted Dino Stats:
Weight: 20x

Stamina: 2.5x

Speed: 2.05x

Boosted Breeding Stats:
Mating Interval: 1x

Egg Hatch Speed: 50x

Baby Mature Speed: 35x

Baby Food Consumption Speed: 0.5x

RULES:
1. No raiding tribe named "The Empire" Since he runs the store.

2. No Trolling/Griefing anyone.

3. No wiping allowed, no reason to destroy all their structures and kill all dinos.

4. No bullying new players

5. No killing dinos on passive

If you see anyone breaking any of the rules please record it and message me EVEN IF IT'S AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR. i will not side with them.

There is currently one player that has admin control my brother (He will be running the store) and two moderators that let me know what happens through out the day.

This is a friendly server and we all want to enjoy the game so PVP is encouraged. If you see anyone breaking a rule please record it and send it to me and i will view it ASAP.

Archived