pve AU ThreadRipper Server Cluster (9X) ALL MAPS! Community, Support, Dedicated TR4.

Sphere

Current Version: 286.104

- Disabled element veins due to base destruction issues, will be re-enabled at a later time

^

This thing caused me to spend quite a bit of time doing clean up and repairs of all the damage that wildcard just did. Had to weigh up between rollback or recovery. Went with recovery, and fetched the parts for those impacted from backup server. And that was not easy, because I had to load up the difference between lost and existing, and then move what was destroyed, matching it with the logs.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, last night I started working on what kind of mod to install temporarily for an event to last during the month of December. Then I called some help in to check it out and see what they think. I know that Wildcard claims to be running an event. But considering how lackluster their Halloween event was, which was basically non-existent... ?

So in preparation for a big run, I was asked to prepare guns and ammo. So I have been grinding away at polymer and cement, seems to be the biggest hurdle so far.

So glad a player a long time ago on Legacy gave me a sniper rifle bp of 285 damage. Going to be really handy, as I bet finding this blueprint otherwise would be a real problem. I don't remember where people find them in the first place. Either the red drop caves on The Island, or maybe SE desert drops... not sure. But at least I don't have to worry about that. I do still need to find a Theirz saddle bp that is of a better quality. Sadly I have to ferry materials over to another player for him to make some saddles for Theirz, and the trip is a bit much.

Bump. :)

I just finished rebuilding my gaming pc into the Phantek Enthoo Elite Satin Black Superchassi. Dual system. However, it's still the 4790K with 32 GB ram and the 7700 with 16 GB ram. Both systems using a GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X each. Devils Canyon, and the 2 graphics cards are on liquid cooling with a 560mm radiator at the front of the case. The whole thing is really quiet. Looks amazing like it's a showpiece for Vegas imo. Well I would like to think so. Will see if I can get time to take pictures tomorrow or the day after and post it here.

Bump. :)

So today I got to restart some servers to ensure they continue to work correctly because if you leave a server for too long running, it starts going foul apparently. Only way to ensure good working servers.

Today as a player I got to level up some Theirz and equip saddles. Also working on some veggie cakes to feed them for a run. I've already done this run before, so I don't really gain any benefit myself. But other people are looking forward to this so.

Archived