pve AU ThreadRipper Server Cluster (9X) ALL MAPS! Community, Support, Dedicated TR4.

Sphere

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who are interested, a custom map is still on the way. So is the website update too. In fact the website update is almost done, but delayed because our website admin is busy irl with work which is stealing Yuki's time off on Saturdays. Darn boss is overworking his employees.

For those who are interested, a custom map is still on the way. So is the website update too. In fact the website update is almost done, but delayed because our website admin is busy irl with work which is stealing Yuki's time off on Saturdays. Darn boss is overworking his employees.

I wake up to more trueism being thrown against Pewdiepie. The media sure does have a grudge against the guy. Reality and their lies are not in agreement. But that's why it's called trueism.

Managed to catch my server misbehaving after recent maintenance. The Ethernet card needed re-seating as it had become loose. Was dropping in and out on connection both LAN and WAN. Fixed it quickly.

Doing some more work on the re-launch of the NoTame server. I hope to roll it out as a PvE map with the ability to bring in your own dinosaurs you already own, to fight on a map that has wild dinosaurs up to level 500. The map will be a hard survival map with high risk high reward. Take your best to fight the worst. ;)

Archived