pve AU ThreadRipper Server Cluster (9X) ALL MAPS! Community, Support, Dedicated TR4.

Sphere

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now on the server, i have a gtx 1060 six gig installed from Strix. I need to update the advertisement to show this, but I want to install a new ssd drive into the server that would contain a few small games on it, just for those times where I'm waiting for the server to do it's thing and I can play a little. I have already tested gaming on the server, and it has absolutely no impact at all. Probably all that ram and cpu cores that makes a difference. Also sad that it's Friday and I last posted on Monday? Wow time flies while working irl. I hope to take new pictures of the server as well. I will probably get this done Sunday night as I will be able to take the server offline then for photos.

So hot here in Australia. I can't even motivate myself to do anything on this day off. I need to play tho, will wait until night when it's more cool. Australia cooking. Thing is, I poked somebody who like lives in Macedonia. Cold over there, real cold. Servers are running fine tho. Even in the heat, it takes it like a champ.

Looks like I have been quite busy during the week again. Sigh, well at least I am keeping on top of support tickets and updates. Servers are running good and stable. But the problem is there is only so much I can do, and I keep forgetting to bump the ads. Not good. At least tomorrow I can finally take some time to re-do the pictures for the server. I should also look at the structure of the ad to better deliver information in an even more clean and concise manner.

Today I did some more searching for rex saddle bp. I saw a bunch of players playing on the server, but for the most part I have been taking the day easy and sleeping. I need all the rest I can get irl.

I should probably go feed my dinosaurs again. I got a run of monkey boss ready to go. I wonder when I will be able to get that done. I should poke a few players. One of the artifacts is being provided by another player. Other than this, all good.

Got the servers still running good too, and it's really stable. Not hearing of d/c bullcrap, only a couple people who crashed. I had poked at the incoming and outgoing buffers on the ethernet card, set to 2048 and 4096. This actually did what I wanted it to do.

Oh the Ragnarok server today had a bug on the map where the buttons in a puzzle cave didn't work. I was requested to restart the map to fix it, and that did work. I wonder how players handle official servers.

And another busy day lol. Well early morning today I managed to go feed my dinos and replenish the gasoline in several tribe bases that are Yuki associated. Eh, PvE server.

I still believe firmly that admin powers should only be reserved for actionable events. For example customer support. I cannot serve my own tickets tho. Thankfully I don't host on my own and have help.

Happy valentines day from Australia!! x3

Managed to change the raw prime meat drops from 1 per stack to 3 per stack. Made a huge difference in the quality of life. One of the big gripes people had was the quick fill to max carry when doing meat runs. After running around doing meat runs after the change, I can say that things are where they should be in regards to balance.

What a tiresome day. S+ update really took many hours of my day away. On top of that I had to prepare for work for the next day. I reconfigured S+ with the help of the ThreadRipper community. Love these folks, they really did a good job helping to balance the game. Added the Item Collector from S+ back into the game, and then took away the Planetary Shield and the Gacha Gavager.

I need the website to be updated along with discord to reflect these changes.

I got to build myself an obelisk just outside the base. It fits all my rexes and such, and looks really impressive. Tomorrow I'm going to build 2 vivariums and a storage box for saddles. This is on the island.

Servers are running okay. I caught S+ once again updating. Took half an hour to update because it wanted every server to patch individually.

Archived