What happend to S+?

GriffinGolemGaming

8 minutes ago, Dustrider said:

Yes they are still planning to implement some of S+ into vanilla Ark. They are looking at Q1 of 2018 currently. I think they are all hands on deck trying to get Aberration out before Xmas. The dino TLC, kibble rework and S+ implementation are "supposed" to be the next things on their list afterwards.

think they need to sort the redwood bug out on the center were the graphics go crazy

10 minutes ago, Dustrider said:

Yes they are still planning to implement some of S+ into vanilla Ark. They are looking at Q1 of 2018 currently. I think they are all hands on deck trying to get Aberration out before Xmas. The dino TLC, kibble rework and S+ implementation are "supposed" to be the next things on their list afterwards.

What does TLC mean?

58 minutes ago, GriffinGolemGaming said:

Weren't they going to add S+ to ark?

As people have answered before, it's on its way. I just wanted to add a clarification that it's unlikely they'll add the full S+. They have stated that they're in the process of deciding what to put in, which indicates to me that not all of it will be included. As to what features will be included, there's no word on it just yet.

15 hours ago, GP said:

Tender Loving Care, it's something I give my Dodos every night. :dod-xmas:

Basically it means giving them a bit of re-work and stuff.

Ummm... Couldn't you just get yourself a girl, or a blow-up doll for that????

15 hours ago, GriffinGolemGaming said:

Weren't they going to add S+ to ark?

LMAO... If you didn't see that announcing that was just damage control for Aberration's delay, you weren't paying attention.

They've done zero work on this. Just a couple chats with Orionsun, that's it.

On 11/15/2017 at 9:36 AM, AdligerAdler said:

What does TLC mean?

The Learning Channel. Although, that channel is basically just mindless reality shows now with no educational content whatsoever. Reality shows tend to be scripted anyway. Might as well go all in with a Wildcard created dinosaur reality show.

Not the mama!

Archived