ark Ark is garbage and needs to he fixed

VortexReapz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so me and my friend got on a new server and we were really excited for it because we knew the alphas right so what happens is we get a stone base going then metal then when we are all offline what do you know people transfer in a level 300 raptoring rex and c4 and [i'm gonna get banned] our base why is this a thing WC as usual its unfair to smaller tribes like everything in your game it makes no sense and is garbage, I've put off doing this because i keep telling myself that it'll get better but what do you do? make new graphics and less of a bs dome for the Xbox one x get your priorities straight fix your poopty game, listen to peoples feedback who Xan actually play it, or you guys will lose all that time you have spent on this game just like me and my friends did our base
What exactly is a raptoring rex? I've been playing this game for over a year and have never seen one, are they a special dino like that unicorn y'all are talking about but I've seen a unicorn and tamed one.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:06 AM, VortexReapz said:

so me and my friend got on a new server and we were really excited for it because we knew the alphas right so what happens is we get a stone base going then metal then when we are all offline what do you know people transfer in a level 300 raptoring rex and c4 and [I'm gonna get banned] our base why is this a thing WC as usual its unfair to smaller tribes like everything in your game it makes no sense and is garbage, I've put off doing this because i keep telling myself that it'll get better but what do you do? make new graphics and less of a bs dome for the Xbox one x get your priorities straight fix your poopty game, listen to peoples feedback who Xan actually play it, or you guys will lose all that time you have spent on this game just like me and my friends did our base

Defenses are key on a pvp server, your goal should be to level until you have access to auto turrets and then do everything you can in a day to put up plant x, turrets and spike walls around your building. It won't stop everyone, heck it likely won't stop most people who just want to PVP. But at the end of the day you need to work on your defenses or you will get wrecked.

3 hours ago, Argonath said:

What exactly is a raptoring rex? I've been playing this game for over a year and have never seen one, are they a special dino like that unicorn y'all are talking about but I've seen a unicorn and tamed one.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

It's a Rex that rides raptors.

Archived