ark Ark is garbage and needs to he fixed

VortexReapz

so me and my friend got on a new server and we were really excited for it because we knew the alphas right so what happens is we get a stone base going then metal then when we are all offline what do you know people transfer in a level 300 raptoring rex and c4 and [I'm gonna get banned] our base why is this a thing WC as usual its unfair to smaller tribes like everything in your game it makes no sense and is garbage, I've put off doing this because i keep telling myself that it'll get better but what do you do? make new graphics and less of a bs dome for the Xbox one x get your priorities straight fix your poopty game, listen to peoples feedback who Xan actually play it, or you guys will lose all that time you have spent on this game just like me and my friends did our base

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, VortexReapz said:

so me and my friend got on a new server and we were really excited for it because we knew the alphas right so what happens is we get a stone base going then metal then when we are all offline what do you know people transfer in a level 300 raptoring rex and c4

So you didn't really know the alpha then?
Also what do you expect? You build a stone/metal base. That's like screaming "raid me - I have resources"

42 minutes ago, VortexReapz said:

why is this a thing WC as usual its unfair to smaller tribes like everything in your game it makes no sense and is garbage, I've put off doing this because i keep telling myself that it'll get better but what do you do

That's Tribe wars.
Ark is a survival sandbox game.
That means no unicorns and holding hands.
From the moment you spawn into the game, you're free game for any player or dinosaur.
Be smarter then your opponents

43 minutes ago, VortexReapz said:

make new graphics and less of a bs dome for the Xbox one x get your priorities straight fix your poopty game, listen to peoples feedback who Xan actually play it, or you guys will lose all that time you have spent on this game just like me and my friends did our base

How is this related to you getting rekt in the game by other people?
If you cannot handle that other people are going to wipe you at some point then stick to singleplayer really.
You'll be less frustrated.

tl;dr : Sounds like a case of "git gud" cause you got destroyed.

That has got to be the best read of the week. You definitely don't know the alpha if you've been smashed up that easily. And I place bets you had minimal defenses to even slow them down. This game is pvp, if you can't get big enough to compete with the big boys, go rogue. Hide in forests and build weapons, then go kill a tame of theirs without them noticing, you may even get a kick from it and understand why people go around raiding. But to slate the entire game because your base gets smashed by cross servers is very ignorant and salty, I'm sure if the trolls saw this post it would triple their enjoyment. 

Possibly my favorite thing though is this person has specifically made an account just to rant about this. Golden.

4 hours ago, jaypak said:

Pvp.. sounds like you and your freind should be on pve then

Is that the only answer you can give, see this so many times blah blah blah, well then PVP isnt for you......no its the dynamics of the game that stop it being a good PVP, like the OP said whats the point in starting out for a established tribe to bring in some dinos just to wipe you out.... 

6 minutes ago, WolfeUK said:

Is that the only answer you can give, see this so many times blah blah blah, well then PVP isnt for you......no its the dynamics of the game that stop it being a good PVP, like the OP said whats the point in starting out for a established tribe to bring in some dinos just to wipe you out.... 

So, you're saying everyone should be allowed to PvP, except they cannot attack you if you're new, or still building your base, or are new on the server, or don't have dinosaurs?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Olivar said:

So, you're saying everyone should be allowed to PvP, except they cannot attack you if you're new, or still building your base, or are new on the server, or don't have dinosaurs?

It is a known fact; you can attack others but if you get attacked the game is magically garbage, unbalanced and broken.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, WolfeUK said:

Yep, carry on picking on noobs who have just set up their bases, makes you really big and strong doesnt it...........

I play PvE for a reason. I prefer helping noobs by giving them starter stuff and advice over wiping them out so your comment is kinda invalid now, "isn't it.............."? 9_9

6 hours ago, VortexReapz said:

so me and my friend got on a new server and we were really excited for it because we knew the alphas right so what happens is we get a stone base going then metal then when we are all offline what do you know people transfer in a level 300 raptoring rex and c4 and [I'm gonna get banned] our base why is this a thing WC as usual its unfair to smaller tribes like everything in your game it makes no sense and is garbage, I've put off doing this because i keep telling myself that it'll get better but what do you do? make new graphics and less of a bs dome for the Xbox one x get your priorities straight fix your poopty game, listen to peoples feedback who Xan actually play it, or you guys will lose all that time you have spent on this game just like me and my friends did our base

Get used to it u dumb raptor like it's pvp if u don't want to get wiped there is something called pve

18 minutes ago, WolfeUK said:

Yep, carry on picking on noobs who have just set up their bases, makes you really big and strong doesnt it...........

My tribe has a rule that we let other tribes build up until they are just as strong as us. And then we wait for them to attack us. Because its the fair thing to do...

Edit: ^This is sarcasm btw for those who didnt get it

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, WolfeUK said:

Contradiction to what you just said, but whatever floats your boat.......¬¬

How is that contradiction? My previous comment was clearly making fun of crybabies that raids noobs but as soon as they get raided they start threads playing the victim card and crying about how the game is unbalanced, garbage, and all the synonyms because THEY can do it, but when the others does it to them... end of the world.

6 hours ago, VortexReapz said:

Ha ha funniest post of the day,  but I'm gonna be nice,  I'm gonna tell you to just keep trying and keep playing,  everyone gets wiped sometimes,  even the mega tribes and those dudes on the 300 rex have all had bases wiped,  and I'd bet they have had bigger stronger bases than yours wiped.  That is the nature of the game,  how boring would it be if noone ever got raided?  Just rebuild and carry on,  if you are friends with the alpha you should be OK,  ask them for stuff to get started,  it's even worse when the alpha wipes you because you have to leave the server too.  

It is a persistent open world sandbox game where people can do whatever they like,  don't hate on them guys they are just trying to have fun,  they have already built their Base and tookover their server,  now they take spare dinos to raid other servers,  it's nothing personal,  they would have attacked any Base they came across. You should see it as a goal for future progression. First get established on a server,  then take over the server,  make an alliance and rule the server however you want,  then breed an army of super dinos and cross server raid., that is arks end game on a pvp server.

Think how much fun they had,  Killing your stuff and listening to you cry in chat,  you too will be having that same kind of fun one day but first you need to survive. Build defences,  build hidden,  tame some strong dinos yourself.,  them when you are ready you can go and get revenge on them. 

On a side note you got raided by one rex and some c4 not a mega tribe,  there was lots of things you could have done,  you could have called the servers alpha to help you,  most alphas love fighting trolls to protect noobs it makes them feel good,  you could have tried to fight back,  a ptera can pick the Rex ridder off and kill him leaving the Rex helpless,  or you could have made weapons,  rockets and rifles would have stopped the Rex in his tracks,  or you could build defences spam plant x everywhere and put up some turrets.  The truth is if they raided you with one rex whatever the level they probably could have done the same on foot anyway. 

Keep playing it gets better,  I'd you want to pvp then don't get upset when someone more experienced pvps you. Its like getting killed on cod and complaining that it's unfair because the other guy has been playing longer and knows the map better,  you don't quit you keep on playing till you know what to do and start to win.

Archived