Fevee

Aggression Level: Evasive

Neutral, they defend themselves. Aggressive, they hate everything around and maul it with extreme prejudice. Passive, they give up on life and just sit there, knowing they're about to meet their Maker.

How about an evasive stance? The tame understands threats and actually runs from them? Like letting horses loose because of a tornado, the tame gets away from the threat, and comes back when it's gone. (On that note, you guys need to figure out some pathfinding algorithm.) If you're trying to preserve a particular tame you have, like a defenseless Jerboa, or a Pteranodon you don't quite have a saddle for, there should be more behavior options than Headstrong Dwarf or Suicidal Emo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also believe that we should be given something similar to "patrol" or "guard dog" mode where you can set two points in which a dino will walk back and forth between and if even if engaged will not be kited off too far before returning or attempting to return to its post... Turret mode on all projectile dinos was a good edition for sure

On 11/14/2017 at 11:41 PM, Fevee said:

Neutral, they defend themselves. Aggressive, they hate everything around and maul it with extreme prejudice. Passive, they give up on life and just sit there, knowing they're about to meet their Maker.

How about an evasive stance? The tame understands threats and actually runs from them? Like letting horses loose because of a tornado, the tame gets away from the threat, and comes back when it's gone. (On that note, you guys need to figure out some pathfinding algorithm.) If you're trying to preserve a particular tame you have, like a defenseless Jerboa, or a Pteranodon you don't quite have a saddle for, there should be more behavior options than Headstrong Dwarf or Suicidal Emo.

Jeremy confirmed this in one of his earlier digests

On 11/14/2017 at 11:56 PM, ooStuStu said:

I also believe that we should be given something similar to "patrol" or "guard dog" mode where you can set two points in which a dino will walk back and forth between and if even if engaged will not be kited off too far before returning or attempting to return to its post... Turret mode on all projectile dinos was a good edition for sure

S+ will be integrated so hopefully that includes the hitching post.

On 11/15/2017 at 12:56 AM, ooStuStu said:

Playing Age of Empires, recently, I thought of that as well. It would be a good feature to implement.

Other than just "Aggressive" and "Wander", where you might not see them again, telling them to stay in the area or to patrol two points would be nice.

8 hours ago, Fevee said:

Playing Age of Empires, recently, I thought of that as well. It would be a good feature to implement.

Other than just "Aggressive" and "Wander", where you might not see them again, telling them to stay in the area or to patrol two points would be nice.

only problem with this is the servers would not be able to handle it ... just too much going on .. but we can always dream