Ice Wyvern Eggs

Insultasaurus

Here are the coords I searched for & wrote down the other day:

33/69, 34/36, 47/51, 43/55, 44/59, 38/65

I can't remember which ones I checked yesterday but came back with a +190 egg and a couple of the other coords were ones that I had found before looking up the coords and got eggs from them before, there was no nests there yesterday when I was out checking.

27 minutes ago, MudPuppy said:

I can't remember which ones I checked yesterday but came back with a +190 egg and a couple of the other coords were ones that I had found before looking up the coords and got eggs from them before, there was no nests there yesterday when I was out checking.

Thank you! I will check them now and tell you the outcome xD 

On 15/11/2017 at 3:20 AM, MudPuppy said:

On 15/11/2017 at 4:48 AM, FoxyFluff21 said:

At or close to these GPS locations

Here's the Steam link on it.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1471969431593390669/

Both worked out pretty great, got a 140 and a 90. Winningggg

1 hour ago, Insultasaurus said:

No more so far :( You get any luck with the Scar Wyvern drops? Only lvl 40s below for me

Aw, that sucks! Just keep an eye out I suppose.

Yeah, was hitting those for awhile when I was having issues with Ice Wyverns & nests spawning. Hit the scar pretty hard, filled 2 fridges lol lvl 4-190. Are you checking the northern (mostly underground) part of the Scar too? There's always more Wyverns in that part of the Scar for me than the other.

14 minutes ago, MudPuppy said:

Aw, that sucks! Just keep an eye out I suppose.

Yeah, was hitting those for awhile when I was having issues with Ice Wyverns & nests spawning. Hit the scar pretty hard, filled 2 fridges lol lvl 4-190. Are you checking the northern (mostly underground) part of the Scar too? There's always more Wyverns in that part of the Scar for me than the other.

Trying to look for an alternative to the classic flyer mod now since it bugs out my dino spawns... No luck yet, Any suggestions?

Just now, MudPuppy said:

I wish I could use mods (console player here). But that's the only 1 I have heard about (classic flyers), that seems to be the most popular... might be the only 1 available, which would explain the popularity lol.

Damn thats the one I use, the only other thing I have seen with speed mods would be Fly Soup and its a potion which I dont want :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived