Insultasaurus

1000000s of Wyverns

I am going to take a guess that you play on a low pop unofficial. That is what I play on and me and the wife see the same thing, tons of dragons. I dont think this is a bug. It is more the result of not enough people hunting, and there arent dozens of Wyvern traps clogging up and stopping some of the spawn locations. Time to build yourself a trap and kite some of those babies to their death.

Yeah I and a friend own a small pop server, just insane that there are so many of them. I tried killing them with my admin powers ( Not the command since it destroys far too much ) but they just keep flying up from under the earth which is insane xD

11 minutes ago, Insultasaurus said:

Yeah I and a friend own a small pop server, just insane that there are so many of them. I tried killing them with my admin powers ( Not the command since it destroys far too much ) but they just keep flying up from under the earth which is insane xD

It does make it a bit of a pain to do anything in that area that is for sure.

12 minutes ago, genie45 said:

so you guys are using any dino mods like classic flyers ?

We thought about it when we were still using mostly pteras, but now that we have tamed griffins we dont feel we need it since those bad boys are more than capable of taking several hits, and you dont have to dismount to use a sniper rifle.

Edited by edandbunny

Just now, edandbunny said:

We thought about it when we were still using mostly pteras, but now that we have tamed griffins we dont feel we need it since tghose bad boys are more than capable of taking several hits, and you dont have to dismount to use a sniper rifle.

Jesus that sounds annoying, I have no time to play since I am always helping someone out or tweaking the server to keep it tip top xD 

Luckily they don't harass me, just worrying for the average player or user with a booboo PC. would be rather laggy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Insultasaurus said:

Jesus that sounds annoying, I have no time to play since I am always helping someone out or tweaking the server to keep it tip top xD 

Luckily they don't harass me, just worrying for the average player or user with a booboo PC. would be rather laggy.

I just look at it as good practice for milk runs. As for harassment, I only had trouble once when I was sitting on our trap checking out the levels of the two that were on my side of the arch. when I was still looking through my spyglass one of the two snuck over and attacked. (Thankfully not a poison) My griffin took a few hits but was still able to lead the dragon around and into the trap. And that griffin wasnt even a really high level.

2 hours ago, edandbunny said:

I just look at it as good practice for milk runs. As for harassment, I only had trouble once when I was sitting on our trap checking out the levels of the two that were on my side of the arch. when I was still looking through my spyglass one of the two snuck over and attacked. (Thankfully not a poison) My griffin took a few hits but was still able to lead the dragon around and into the trap. And that griffin wasnt even a really high level.

Yeah got to get the best in everything my dude

4 hours ago, Insultasaurus said:

Yes classic flyers is the only one

this mod in particular is known to cause issues with overspawn of flyers .... you might wan to use the totem the mod offers to control this issue ;) or switch to  to a working flyer speed mod :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, genie45 said:

this mod in particular is known to cause issues with overspawn of flyers .... you might wan to use the totem the mod offers to control this issue ;) or switch to  to a working flyer speed mod :D

Thanks for this information. If we ever change our minds on using a flyer mod, we will keep this in mind.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2017 at 8:02 AM, genie45 said:

Hey do you know of the other Speed mods? Can't find any :( 

15 hours ago, Insultasaurus said:

Hey do you know of the other Speed mods? Can't find any :( 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1083349027

and heres a overall list of a lot more http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=346110&searchtext=flyer&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, genie45 said:

you are one sexy human. I was looking for so long and couldn't find one single mod. Must be a Wizard