Boa Taming Partner?

FlyinJapman4

Has anyone employed a Titanoboa as a taming aid yet? Assuming the ridiculous method of taming the boa didn't sway you from getting one legitimately. I had first boa, Nagini (30), attack a Parasaur (I don't know what level it was) and it nearly killed it in one bite. It didn't get far before it dropped. Naturally, one would assume that a boa would be good for taming, so I was curious if anyone ever used one for it yet.

What's ridiculous about their taming method? It's not as if fertilized eggs are hard to get.

On to the main point of the topic though, I would suggest that they wouldn't be very good for taming, purely because they're not ridable. It's going to be very hard to stop them repeatedly attacking and causing far more damage than torpor.

KO a giga.  If u don't have narcs, bring scorp/frog/boa to giga.  Set it to aggressive.  Unclaim.  It will keep attacking the giga which makes it so you don't need narcs.  No taming effectiveness tho.

If you must use a dino for taming, use a horse.  It actually does a lot more torpor than it does damage, unlike frog/scorp/titanboa.

Archived