what is a most useless item in ark

OttoGrunf

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BEBBO said:

My Thing is: Blood Extraction Syringe.  Its easier to get Berries and Narcotics.

This thing creates blood bags which have the same properties as healing potions and work quite well.
It's also easier to get blood bags from euh......"volunteers" then cook up hundreds of healing potions.
It's quite economical to have new tribe members literally contribute blood, sweat and tears to the tribe.

3 minutes ago, Olivar said:

This thing creates blood bags which have the same properties as healing potions and work quite well.
It's also easier to get blood bags from euh......"volunteers" then cook up hundreds of healing potions.
It's quite economical to have new tribe members literally contribute blood, sweat and tears to the tribe.

i didn´t think about that. nice idea.

Thank you

14 minutes ago, Olivar said:

I always have a lvl 6 bob I found on the beach in a cage for blood bags 

30 minutes ago, OttoGrunf said:

its weird nobody mentioned drums

We are talking about useless items... drums on a quetz or raft rolling along beating out a badash song... when your about to attack another tribe gotta have that 1 guy do the solo drum roll.. when you see someone taming a quetz surrounded by spike walls and you want to annoy them hit''m with a beat dano!

3 hours ago, HoganRyan01 said:

Wha is a "Sleeper Giga"

Giga bred for nothing else but melee. The ultimate goal would be to tame a level 5 giga with zero efficiency and all 5 points into melee. Then you can breed it's zero point stats (because they don't really matter on a giga) in with the high melee. You could have a giga hatch at level 44 but have 240% melee, for example. That's dirt cheap to clone, and quick too.

Archived