what is a most useless item in ark

OttoGrunf

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Primitive fur.  Full set and I'm still freezing, and it weighs a ton,  save the engrams and find a bp,  I'm sure one apprentice piece is better than a full set of prim.

Desert cloth.  Why am I gonna wear this when it's weaker than hide and doesn't even keep me cool,  plus it needs to be made in a smithy,  really?  Kill a mantis and make ghilie,  you can craft and repair in your inventory,  it's cheaper,  stronger and actually stops you getting sun stroke.

Agreed - I was freezing at +2C (35.6F) while wearing fur. I would expect to at least manage a couple of degrees below 0C (32F), like -5C (23F) before even being cold!

3 hours ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Camera because it’s expensive and it’s pictures come out terrible 

mirror because it doesn’t work 

gun attachments other then a scope

radios due to party chat

edit: supply drops i opened a double red drop the other day and got 4 bp for a water jar

Mirror works. You need to be on PC, not console, AND set post-processing to epic.

On 11/14/2017 at 12:39 PM, OttoGrunf said:

not refering to scissors or paintbrus as they are for pure vanity reason, other than that, whats most useless item in ark that you can craft but you never do?

I would have to agree with the guys on this one. All attachments besides the scope are completely useless. But i do sometimes use a laser sight because they look cool xD

Archived