Favorite Dino?

Fwame

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Wildcard Community
1 minute ago, FlyinJapman4 said:

Sloths...? Oh. The douches who throw sludge at you? Whatever those things are called.

Personally, I love Allosaurus. Been my favorite since I was a kid.

You're confusing sloths with beer horses. Sloths are the ones that gain buffs when they fight insects.

And to the OP, my favorite land creature would have to be the procoptodon.

On 11/14/2017 at 5:23 PM, FlyinJapman4 said:

Sloths...? Oh. The douches who throw sludge at you? Whatever those things are called.

Personally, I love Allosaurus. Been my favorite since I was a kid.

Hah hah! We call them poop flingers in my tribe! I still kinda want one though.. they move really interestingly. I just wanna ride one.

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, MaddieMayhem1269 said:

I'm totally addicted to featherlights.  My server hates me for it.  lol   

Create a featherlight swarm of death like in nooblets.com's Youtube video. I know I will do it. Dimorphodons probably do the swarm of death job better, but featherlights emit light and are beautiful looking.

To the OP,  rock drake. I love its versatility. Since the nest fix I can finally build a drake army. I have 7 drakes now and like 40 eggs in the fridge. Every day I go down and get 12-14 more eggs. I'ma transfer them all to my island server and all my roofs will be covered with drakes. 

The Tyrannosaurus has always been my favorite dinosaur and it is still my primary mount for boss fights.  My favorite smaller dino is the Baryonyx for two reasons, 1 is that it is hands down the best cave diver available on the island, and 2 is because I always chose Feraligatr as my starter in Gold and Silver.

57 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

The Tyrannosaurus has always been my favorite dinosaur and it is still my primary mount for boss fights.  My favorite smaller dino is the Baryonyx for two reasons, 1 is that it is hands down the best cave diver available on the island, and 2 is because I always chose Feraligatr as my starter in Gold and Silver.

Typhlosion, hi speed and sp. Atk, T punch and bye bye feraligator lol.  To the megatherium guy and poop flinger ppl, i h8 those dinos wit a passion 2 da point i kill them on site.  Neutral temperament dinos just royally tick me off bcus i cud b minding my own business at a fire at night and a poop thrower walk up 2 u, b lik "oh ur close 2 me", and kills u tho it walked up to u. This has happened 2 me more thn once.  Thn wen i spend hours looking 4 an otter, finally tame 1 and a megatherium from god knows how far away releases the red smoke and just charges me wen i was no where near the A hole and IT KILLS MY FRIGGING OTTER...Screw u megatheriums...To the OP, i guess wyverns r my fav, dragon nuff said lol

1 hour ago, Onimusha759 said:

Typhlosion, hi speed and sp. Atk, T punch and bye bye feraligator lol.  To the megatherium guy and poop flinger ppl, i h8 those dinos wit a passion 2 da point i kill them on site.  Neutral temperament dinos just royally tick me off bcus i cud b minding my own business at a fire at night and a poop thrower walk up 2 u, b lik "oh ur close 2 me", and kills u tho it walked up to u. This has happened 2 me more thn once.  Thn wen i spend hours looking 4 an otter, finally tame 1 and a megatherium from god knows how far away releases the red smoke and just charges me wen i was no where near the A hole and IT KILLS MY FRIGGING OTTER...Screw u megatheriums...To the OP, i guess wyverns r my fav, dragon nuff said lol

Were in the seventh gen now my man, Sheer force dragon dance Feraligatr can mop the floor with your Typhlosion after tanking thunder punch, which is physical now.  You gotta mutate some purloiva to get those typhlosion colors onto them and we will see how well he stacks up against my feraligatr Baryonyx.  I'm just kidding though, I like Typhlosion too, but Feraligatr will always be my boy.

9 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

Were in the seventh gen now my man, Sheer force dragon dance Feraligatr can mop the floor with your Typhlosion after tanking thunder punch, which is physical now.  You gotta mutate some purloiva to get those typhlosion colors onto them and we will see how well he stacks up against my feraligatr Baryonyx.  I'm just kidding though, I like Typhlosion too, but Feraligatr will always be my boy.

Hey ik bout the changes but u said gen 2 lol.  As 4 the bary he is hands dwn the best cave diver and 1 of my fav dinos 4 shur

4 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Hey ik bout the changes but u said gen 2 lol.  As 4 the bary he is hands dwn the best cave diver and 1 of my fav dinos 4 shur

It is so rough playing on the virtual console version of Gold and Silver after all these years.  I love the nostalgia taking me back to my childhood the year 2000 but man was it painful before the physical special split in gen IV.  poopty Special attack on Feraligatr just screws his moveset, no stab, bad speed, almost no boosting, they definitely were favoring that fire hedgehog in gen 2.

I have a thing for the shoulder pets. I love them. The baryonyx is probably my favorite water dino, and for flyers, it's a toss up.. Griffins are pretty neat, but I love the look of the wyverns and rock drakes. I recently got a rock drake, and the more I use it, the more I love it. The way it moves, it's speed at getting around.. I just love everything about them.

Archived