TheNejal

Mega Thread: PvE Servers not able to download creatures

I have the same problem (actually was about to make a topic myself). I uploaded two dinos to take from ragna to the island, but once there I could not download them. So I went back to take them back home and try later, but I could not even download them on ragna where I uploaded them earlier. Another player told me it's happening since the latest server update. If it's not fixed soon many players will lose their dinos with no fault of their own, which makes the feeling that much worse.

I downloaded the saddle and dinosaurs on the server.
Moved to another server, loaded more dinosaurs.
Saddle unload ok.
But I can not unload a dino on first and other servers.

Also the timers lost on other tribe dino. like "you can claim dino after #@#!"

Has anyone encountered this problem and was able to find a solution? T_T

Edited by Flay
p.s. Thx moderator for move post :3

17 minutes ago, HoganRyan01 said:

There is only a tribe tame cap for platform dinos not regular ones so what are you talking about?

There is a 500 limit per tribe on PvE, and OP nor you mentioned the gamemode you are playing on so I was just proposing an idea that could have made dinos unable to be downloaded.

another wc bad decission overcrowding ppl ...lagged out servers not ppl loose dinos ...damn....whats next ...would be easyer to simply start thinkin of workin on the servers u have no instead of abberation or what not ...cause abe sales wont be high 

• Facepalm 1

Hey guys, you won't be able to download creatures if your server is at the current tamed dinocap (PvE), or if your tribe is at its personal cap (both PvE and PvP). Are you noticing this on a server where neither of this is true? 

5 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Hey guys, you won't be able to download creatures if your server is at the current tamed dinocap (PvE), or if your tribe is at its personal cap (both PvE and PvP). Are you noticing this on a server where neither of this is true? 

199/193 server not caped. one server tribe limit 375/500 other 10/500. true obelick broken + claim mechanic on pve to (screen)

Spoiler

C8A1480AFAF02BF1348FA9B61FC01C1FB2D145D0

Where timer ?

Edited by Flay

1 minute ago, Jatheish said:

No cap yet. ( could tame after it) but dont find settings where to look if tame capped.