TheNejal

Mega Thread: PvE Servers not able to download creatures

Our cluster of 4 servers can't download any creature either. We are about 10k under cap and several hundreds under tribe cap on each server, could upload and download before update. Uploaded multiple dinos and unable to download them on either of the servers, even tried downloading them on a fresh test server added to the cluster that for sure is under the cap (0 tamed dinos) so... ^_^
Edit: I triple and quadruple checked configs xD

Edited by StevenB

13 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Hey guys, you won't be able to download creatures if your server is at the current tamed dino cap (PvE), or if your tribe is at its personal cap (both PvE and PvP).

Jat, this is occuring on my unofficial cluster too. People can upload, but cannot download. Cross-ark also shows no servers to cross-ark to.

13 minutes ago, StevenB said:

Our cluster of 4 servers can't download any creature either. We are about 10k under cap and several hundreds under tribe cap on each server, could upload and download before update. Uploaded multiple dinos and unable to download them on either of the servers, even tried downloading them on a fresh test server added to the cluster that for sure is under the cap (0 tamed dinos) so... ^_^
Edit: I triple and quadruple checked configs xD

Do you happen to be on PvE? Would I be able to see your config?

13 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Do you happen to be on PvE? Would I be able to see your config?

I am on PvE yes, I'll put the configs of one of the servers on pastebin (they are identical except for names and such)

Game.ini
GUS.ini

Edited by StevenB
Configs

40 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Hey guys, you won't be able to download creatures if your server is at the current tamed dinocap (PvE), or if your tribe is at its personal cap (both PvE and PvP). Are you noticing this on a server where neither of this is true? 

Check the video I linked above. I uploaded a dino, then was unable to download it. Server is definitely not capped and I'm way under the 500 limit. On official server, btw. Also, all the "claiming" timers on creatures are gone. OC-168 legacy. Started after the update.

Edited by invincibleqc

28 minutes ago, DCUOperv said:

Jat, this is occuring on my unofficial cluster too. People can upload, but cannot download. Cross-ark also shows no servers to cross-ark to.

Could I get a copy of your config please?

59 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Okay, coming to check it out. Could I get a list of servers you're seeing this on? 

At unofficial its happening in servers without caps.

Also please fix this.

Its been weeks

1 hour ago, Jatheish said:

Hey guys, you won't be able to download creatures if your server is at the current tamed dinocap (PvE), or if your tribe is at its personal cap (both PvE and PvP). Are you noticing this on a server where neither of this is true? 

island 207 is not capped and tribe not at tame limit but cant download

1 hour ago, Jatheish said:

OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok96 neither server or tribe capped.. cannot download 

41 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

We've got a potential fix cooking up now and will be checking it out internally before setting it live.

Thank you for a quick fix, it's now working again on our cluster, will report back if we have further issues.