is ark so called pvp showing that average human is sad psycho

OttoGrunf

its hard to find nice alpha tribe. even solo players and small tribes usually kill on site. strong tribes visit other servers and pick easy and weak targets. what is wrong with those people? what is point of raiding some beach bob with your level 300 animal? what is point of wiping beach bobs wooden hut and his 1 parasaur with your c4? shouldnt point of raiding be challenge to take down much stronger enemy? why 95% or ark players are sad people that pray on weak and helpless? does it show how human society is going more and more in pitfall? why everybody look me so strange when i give metal tools and gear to nude beach bobs i come across in ark? i get really depressed when i think that ark players presents current human society in average, do you?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OttoGrunf said:

its hard to find nice alpha tribe. even solo players and small tribes usually kill on site. strong tribes visit other servers and pick easy and weak targets. what is wrong with those people? what is point of raiding some beach bob with your level 300 animal? what is point of wiping beach bobs wooden hut and his 1 parasaur with your c4? shouldnt point of raiding be challenge to take down much stronger enemy? why 95% or ark players are sad people that pray on weak and helpless? does it show how human society is going more and more in pitfall? why everybody look me so strange when i give metal tools and gear to nude beach bobs i come across in ark? i get really depressed when i think that ark players presents current human society in average, do you?

Cuz just because they're small doesn't mean they're bad or don't have LOOT literally that's what pvp especially with Django and supremacy they wipe a whole server not just the small tribes especially when people talk poop watch their videos you'll see and if u dot like getting wiped go to pve

what is point of raiding some beach bob with your level 300 animal?

It's been a long while since I actually burst out laughing reading something. Thanks.

why 95% or ark players are sad people that pray on weak and helpless?

A lot of people on the internet are like that. Peace is a lie and there is only Pie. Pie makes me fat. Fat makes me stay inside and get on the internet. Internet gives me anonymity. Anonymity shows who I really am (ironically). The force (of the internet) shall set me free.

1 minute ago, Pic1 said:

It's been a long while since I actually burst out laughing reading something. Thanks.

A lot of people on the internet are like that. Peace is a lie and there is only Pie. Pie makes me fat. Fat makes me stay inside and get on the internet. Internet gives me anonymity. Anonymity shows who I really am (ironically). The force (of the internet) shall set me free.

Lmao bro

4 minutes ago, ArkRage said:

I can't imagine what loot a level 10 character in a thatch may possibly have. They can't even open drops at this point, so I doubt they'd have anything worth stealing. 

I don't get that. When people defend crappy stunts like this with "it's pvp." Where is the pvp? All I see is griefing. That's literally all it is. Someone on a wyv, giga or rex who knows they are 100% safe from any form of pvp whatsoever. 

You shouldn't really expect a thatch hut to with stand anything because big tribes don't want other little tribes to get big that's why they do that and if ur a level 10 in a thatch hut after 2 months of new official ur ass I'm a lvl 93

Just now, W4D said:

Isn't PvP = Player vs Player or am I wrong in this point?
So if you wipe a small wooden base for example to obtain potentially high quality loot with your Giga in a few bites - did you have a PvP experience then?

Are u guys playing legacy cuz on new servers nobody does that nobody wants to lose their tames 

1 minute ago, W4D said:

I don't really get why you are referring to Legacy now. I don't even get what this statement has to do with my question.

Again I personally don't do that to little tribes and no not really but honestly sometimes that hut is just in the way of a big ass Gaga fight lol or there is a war on the server 

thing is: you might be a lvl 10 noob, but you could also be a spy from another big tribe checking out the server and preparing for an invasion.

It is all about trust.

When i was leader of an alpha tribe in legacy we tried to have many solo players on the server simply because they provide a meatshield for griefers and some sort of alarm system.

But its hard to know who to trust and it can happen to you that the "noob" was setting up some huge under-ground breeding operation (had that happening twice) and when things like that happen too often you start getting suspicious.

If you want to play solo and have fun go PvE, current PvE meta is toxic for solo-players ...

Just now, sal said:

thing is: you might be a lvl 10 noob, but you could also be a spy from another big tribe checking out the server and preparing for an invasion.

It is all about trust.

When i was leader of an alpha tribe in legacy we tried to have many solo players on the server simply because they provide a meatshield for griefers and some sort of alarm system.

But its hard to know who to trust and it can happen to you that the "noob" was setting up some huge under-ground breeding operation (had that happening twice) and when things like that happen too often you start getting suspicious.

If you want to play solo and have fun go PvE, current PvE meta is toxic for solo-players ...

There we go. It's all because of Cross ARK transfer is possible. Without that there would not be any spies or invasions from other servers.

what high quality item can you get from wooden shack? maybe 115% pick and 200 metal ingots? witch on level most grifers are, you have both to the point of drooping out of vaults. why making other people miserable is so joyful to majority of ark players? would you think its fine if well built 25 year old get out of his mercedes and go beat up school kid to take over his sandwich? same goes in ark. go and wipe alpha tribe if you are so badass player. what sense of achievement you get from squashing a defenseless bug?

Just now, W4D said:

In my opinion it was not a process of wipe or getting wiped before the Cross ARK "feature" was introduced.

U might be right but ig that doesn't matter now cuz it has and I don't think Devi plan on taking that out anytime soon so now u just gotta learn to defend and fix or u will have a hard time on pvp I can't tell u how mad I get when I get offline wiped cuz to do that u have to be a real pussy it happens a lot tho and nobody can really stop it it's as if ppl just don't give a raptor about what other people think because they can just wipe a base and kill passive of ppl they no r offline lol they are bitches

4 minutes ago, OttoGrunf said:

what high quality item can you get from wooden shack? maybe 115% pick and 200 metal ingots? witch on level most grifers are, you have both to the point of drooping out of vaults. why making other people miserable is so joyful to majority of ark players? would you think its fine if well built 25 year old get out of his mercedes and go beat up school kid to take over his sandwich? same goes in ark. go and wipe alpha tribe if you are so badass player. what sense of achievement you get from squashing a defenseless bug?

U don't half the time they're just in the way it's not always on purpose and sal is very right they could def be spies from enemy's it's not fun being alpha cuz then it comes down on you to help defend the whole server

Just now, Deadgiga said:

U might be right but ig that doesn't matter now cuz it has and I don't think Devi plan on taking that out anytime soon so now u just gotta learn to defend and fix or u will have a hard time on pvp I can't tell u how mad I get when I get offline wiped cuz to do that u have to be a real pussy it happens a lot tho and nobody can really stop it it's as if ppl just don't give a raptor about what other people think because they can just wipe a base and kill passive of ppl they no r offline lol they are bitches

so developers are to blame for most people being bullies and having fun for making small people miserable? developers are to blame for sadist feeling being predominant in average ark player? i enjoy helping noobs, solo players and small tribes. i feel joyful when they say thanks. i feel accomplished when i take down far superior enemy. i dont feel accomplished for making beach bob sad and miserable. why do you? and why do you justify that people? is it ok that ark is raising psychopaths?

Archived