pve Stats for boss

Amaya3

Last weekend me and a mate on my server were farming ele from med brood mother. Our rexs were our oldwr line, born 402 melee 8.3k hp. After imprinting and lvli g got them to 30k hp and 500%melee.  Our setup for 2 ppl was 2 mega 15-17kp 500melee. 12 rex and yuty. Yuty had 2k stam and 20k hp, for 2 ppl yuty needs more hp and stam to keep small spiders off rex we lost odd 1 here and there. Next day had another person come in with us and made a huge difference as yuty just buffed and let other 2 riders deal with small spiders and non ridden take mother.  We got 12k 402 and 414 melee breed growing atm to try alpha soon. Hope that helps ya.

On 11/14/2017 at 7:57 PM, Tavi said:

Last weekend me and a mate on my server were farming ele from med brood mother. Our rexs were our oldwr line, born 402 melee 8.3k hp. After imprinting and lvli g got them to 30k hp and 500%melee.  Our setup for 2 ppl was 2 mega 15-17kp 500melee. 12 rex and yuty. Yuty had 2k stam and 20k hp, for 2 ppl yuty needs more hp and stam to keep small spiders off rex we lost odd 1 here and there. Next day had another person come in with us and made a huge difference as yuty just buffed and let other 2 riders deal with small spiders and non ridden take mother.  We got 12k 402 and 414 melee breed growing atm to try alpha soon. Hope that helps ya.

tell us the results too, when u finished the alpha!:D

16 hours ago, Tavi said:

Can do, mates want to do hard monkey first that 110 ele to good to pass up, but spino sails is a pain to collect tho.

Actually interested in tamed/born hp and melee of Megatherium. I have been looking for a mate for my male with higher melee. He tamed out (honey tame, 150 level)  with 6k hp and currently sits around 12.5k hp and 440% melee. I know there's better and would like to know what to look out for as base.  

Archived