OttoGrunf

should player speed be nerfed? its like fighting with flash or nightcrawler

44 minutes ago, ilidrael said:

watch at 1:00

Explain to the viewers how one is meant to raid this ice cave without using advanced methods, given that no dinos can enter it. You think that is fair and balanced?

The cave is broken and should be modified to allow dinos inside or players prohibited from building in it. No base is meant to be unraidable on a PVP server.

Additionally the only reason this tactic works is because of the all the turrets causing the lag. I bet if they had 1/4 of those turrets there this tactic would actually fail hard. Luckily that issue has been fixed so this kind of wall of lag is no longer possible.

Edited by ForzaProiettile

8 minutes ago, ilidrael said:

Heres another one that shows as long as youre not alone you can raid anything on foot

put bear traps noob - ok spam 2k bear traps, then you cant access your own base and it will only make you win a few minutes.

Sorry but that is a perfect showcase example of bad base design. A large silly base, that has poor defences and layout. They deserve to be destroyed. 

10 minutes ago, Vita said:

I like how you completely ignored my comment about your point being disproved by the video you are linking around yourself lol. Just get over it experienced pvp players know how to handle things like this

your point was that its impossible solo. i dont think i had said the opposite, also it was unrelated

Edited by ilidrael

Increase a players movement speed to 120% - This will allow them to outrun most non-bolable dinos, with the exceptions of allo and yuty.

Prevent further increase through lvling, but allow for increase through swamp fever and food.