Kadall

Xbox One PVE Official Tribe Dino Claim Timer

I have the same issue. My timer should have 30min left and it's not available. What's happening after it should run out? These are our tribes dinos but they belonged to an old character who was kicked when the user brought over his character from another server. I've waited all week to reclaim them back to the tribe.

PVE Center 178

Edited by Pryna

The PvE claim timer was meant to be disabled and dinos were meant to be destroyed when players were inactive, it was fixed in our most recent deployment. The change is in effect due to the tame cap limit and to prevent tribes instantly claiming 100s of dinos from inactive players, when it could go to the entire server to begin taming again. 

But where does that leave the people who got kicked out of their own tribes????? Waiting and hoping no one claimed their hard work???? I understand the thought process behind this update but right now?!?!? Right after that update that kicked so many out of their tribes?? I know for certain the 3 servers I play on have atleast one tribe waiting to claim their dinos. Hoping they can some how be reunited with their hard work and dedication to this game. I'm sorry but this is Horrible timing and I find it odd. Two of those tribes I spoke of have tickets out for this problem and I'm willing to bet they are not the only ones with tickets for this issue. They also haven't received any contact about this issue. Is this arks way of "solving" those tickets?? So basiclly everyone that got kicked out of their tribe and lost their charectors now have no hope to get their dinos back? This all could have been avoided if the update before wasn't faulty.  This is complete crap. 

i play on a few legacy servers that are pretty much dead now and looking out for some prize dinos was alot of fun but know seeing it all just vanish is a real shame. As others have said as well I've claimed dinos and then given them back to people who have lost them due to bugs or not being able to get back on do to RL situations. This just seems a really drastic solution, i can understand it if the server is at limit but it makes no sense other wise.

So no longer will I be able to help saved expiring tames  because someone missed logging in time. You fixed nothing, you just broke claiming. Just like you broke the flyers. Every time  you come out with "FIX" the more I want to say "F you guys, I am going to Texas" And by Texas I mean single player.

6 hours ago, elweasel2010 said:

So no longer will I be able to help saved expiring tames  because someone missed logging in time. You fixed nothing, you just broke claiming. Just like you broke the flyers. Every time  you come out with "FIX" the more I want to say "F you guys, I am going to Texas" And by Texas I mean single player.

Ehh if your really set on leaving official go to unofficial servers before going to singleplayer. There are plenty of servers with the timer removed or extended and/or with the auto demolish turned off.

I don't know why people are complaining, i quite like the idea of leaving my ragnarok server for more than a week lol it gives me more time to relax and build up on my new server and it doesn't stress me out by having to go through a broken transfer system as often as before. It just means that the sweet loot inside the base would be more worth it lol

Dear Jatheish, I would like to know if you plan to reactivate the dinos countdown on the official servers ARK and WHEN ... ???

The ARK was a dangerous world where anything could happen ... it is now the Bisounours Land a lot to do with your idiot updates (RAID OFF, Dino Claim Timer ...) 

My clear impression, you want to disgust up the players from day by day 👍🏻 

Best Regards

4 hours ago, Jason2017 said:

I don't know why people are complaining, i quite like the idea of leaving my ragnarok server for more than a week lol it gives me more time to relax and build up on my new server and it doesn't stress me out by having to go through a broken transfer system as often as before. It just means that the sweet loot inside the base would be more worth it lol

I dont think you quite understand, if you leave you dinos they dont become claimable they just get auto demolished and poof they are gone. Same with structures, poof. 

Why even stay on unofficial, I have played there before and it is even worse. You build and poof the server gets shutdown. I am an older player and I am not into the whole multiplayer scene.

Although Jat, it would be nice if ur updates had updated notes and correct notes. The patch notes from Jeremy are wrong and contain no mention of the claim timers.

1 hour ago, elweasel2010 said:

Why even stay on unofficial, I have played there before and it is even worse. You build and poof the server gets shutdown. I am an older player and I am not into the whole multiplayer scene.

Although Jat, it would be nice if ur updates had updated notes and correct notes. The patch notes from Jeremy are wrong and contain no mention of the claim timers.

If you dont like multilayer then maybe singleplayer is for you. Although I gotta say if you find the right unofficial it can make a huge difference. Especially with PVE. No trolls, no pillared off map, no struggling to get on because its full, not overcrowded with bases ruining all the resource spawns, admins that remove and ban problem players. I ran one with a small community for over a year without losing a save or shutting it down. My luck finally ran out a few months back and we lost our save to a corruption. We took a 2 month break while we waited for Nitrado rentals and now nearly all of my players are back and loving it. It comes with back up files so we will never lose everything and if I ever get tired of hosting Im pretty sure I can grant ownership to another Nitrado user and if not Ill just give them my username and password. Its a much better system than hosting from an xbox.