What exactly Is happening with legacy

GriffinGolemGaming

5 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

The only difference between PvP and PvE is that your progress will be wiped by Bob&Jane sooner or later forcing you to start over again. I can agree, however, that there is no "daycare" on PvP because there is no longer anything to care about when you get annihilated but just fresh starts every other day... either that or your daycare becomes grinding bullets because tanky dinos passed by... PvP seems really fun. 9_9

I breed on both pvp and pve its just the issue i was talking about is pvp is more spontaneous and you can get out and do a little more haha

why is everybody so concerned about legacy other than legacy players . non legacy can have their opinion but in large , if you used to play legacy and moved to new like a lot did then good for you , whilst I decided to stay was simple . so many dinos , so much built and across different servers , didn't want to give that all up to start over on a game that for me like many others has already peaked. i knew new servers were going to be no different in performance and post land spamming , blue screens , lag , time outs , roll backs , but has it happens , my official pve server just all of a sudden became enjoyably playable with very little of the above lol. we enjoy better performance on a less populated server tighter communities and much better relationships and alliances with everyone,no stress and everything we ever needed now ,i would argue it was genius what wc has done  . no issues that we would ever need wc support for now and so when the wipe comes which we do not fear coming eventually . it will be time do drop ark . and with all games . we just move on to something new . legacy is no big deal . everyone plays there way, how they want to, on whatever server , for whatever reason . leave us legacy servers in peace please and when my server is wiped, nothing lasts forever and its been a blast. 
So wise ;O;

10 hours ago, Xzibit said:

In summary official legacy will be wiped in future, but no one know exactly when and in which order and this info will be published by devs in advance with instructions what to do?

i`m sure that lots of players on legacy dont want to loose their progress and it`ll be nice if some legacy servers will be untouchable (50 of them for example). 

Given then released all Legacy servers files...I expect them to give us a nice xmas gift by wiping all legacy servers before 31/12/2017

12 hours ago, powerstuck said:

Given then released all Legacy servers files...I expect them to give us a nice xmas gift by wiping all legacy servers before 31/12/2017

Wohoo, nice christmas gift, wiping the servers I play on every day.

But on the other hand, having raptor claus drop bombs instead of presents would be pretty cool... 

5 hours ago, Lewiatan said:

I'm more than sure more legacy servers will be wiped before DLC premiere, so WC could host Abberation on them. 

Yep.

Only thing I would be worried (if I was one of those buying Aberration) is that they closed 900+ legacy servers to open about 200 ''new'' servers on launch day.

Per those ratios...they will close the remaining 300 legacy servers to open up 50 aberration servers. 

17 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

Yep.

Only thing I would be worried (if I was one of those buying Aberration) is that they closed 900+ legacy servers to open about 200 ''new'' servers on launch day.

Per those ratios...they will close the remaining 300 legacy servers to open up 50 aberration servers. 

Hoping that will get some people to consider unofficial. Can collect some players that way.

Archived