Legacy Official PVE Server Backups

Jen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you pour releasing the saves.

It is possible to upload the saves from when the announcement about the legacy servers were made ? I heard this was something you would do.

I couldn't be bothered to reset timers and feed all my dinos while waiting 3 months for the saves... I think most of legacy died at the moment the announcement was made.

Maybe i'm wrong, i can't test the save right now, but the zip file contains file from few days, so i guess the save was made in November. I really would like to get my dinos back but right now, they are all claimed/decayed on my legacy server.

Thanks in advance !

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, ZetaFoX17 said:

Thank you pour releasing the saves.

It is possible to upload the saves from when the announcement about the legacy servers were made ? I heard this was something you would do.

I couldn't be bothered to reset timers and feed all my dinos while waiting 3 months for the saves... I think most of legacy died at the moment the announcement was made.

Maybe i'm wrong, i can't test the save right now, but the zip file contains file from few days, so i guess the save was made in November. I really would like to get my dinos back but right now, they are all claimed/decayed on my legacy server.

Thanks in advance !

Salut Zeta-Unis! Malheureusement non, je ne crois pas qu'ils vont fournir les sauvegardes de septembre, je doute qu'ils les gardent. Et comme mentionné sur le lien, les sauvegardes datent du 10 novembre:

These save files were taken from the Official Servers on the 10th of November 2017.

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Salut Zeta-Unis! Malheureusement non, je ne crois pas qu'ils vont fournir les sauvegardes de septembre, je doute qu'ils les gardent. Et comme mentionné sur le lien, les sauvegardes datent du 10 novembre:

Salut l'In20cible ! (je suppose que c'est toi) C'est bien dommage, je pensais qu'ils avaient fait une sauvegarde complète en même temps que pour les sauvegarde des serveurs dépréciés. Un bon nombre de joueurs ne pourront pas récupérer leurs dinos et c'est bien dommage, car legacy est mort quand ils ont fait l'annonce... Mais je vais attendre pour voir si j'ai une réponse...

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ZetaFoX17 said:

Salut l'In20cible ! (je suppose que c'est toi) C'est bien dommage, je pensais qu'ils avaient fait une sauvegarde complète en même temps que pour les sauvegarde des serveurs dépréciés. Un bon nombre de joueurs ne pourront pas récupérer leurs dinos et c'est bien dommage, car legacy est mort quand ils ont fait l'annonce... Mais je vais attendre pour voir si j'ai une réponse...

C'est bien moi! :D Et j'approuve, beaucoup de mes dinos sont mort de faim même si j'ai quand même prit la peine de nourrir et rafraichir quelques-uns sur l'île... beaucoup des mes bases ont étés supprimées aussi... dommage comme tu dis; espérons!

• Volunteer Moderator
On 11/14/2017 at 7:28 AM, Rubble said:

With the legacy saves are we just downloading the map? as I seem to have no access to my character?

They removed characters data, I assume for privacy reasons. You can join your tribe by looking at any structures and using:

• ForcePlayerToJoinTargetTribe 0
  • MakeTribeFounder

Or you can convert your Multi-Player profile to Single-Player:

6 hours ago, Weiss said:

When have the saves been taken?

Will there be another "save point" later in for every server?

I will keep playing on legacy until the very end, but it would suck when in three monts all I have is the save from now. 

I don't know about a later save point, but on Twitter, Jen or Jat did say that they are NOT taking down any servers with this save-release. Let me see if I can recover the screenshot I took for my discord community, as many there asked the same question. =)

unknown[1].png

23 hours ago, Jen said:

Hey Survivors,

You can now download the save files of all Legacy PVE servers. The PC save files are available at the following link:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/pc-legacy-pve-saves

At this time, we will not be providing the save files for any PVP server which is currently online.

If you are on console, you can host any Legacy save using Nitrado. In your Nitrado panel, navigate on the left-hand side to Tools > Official Import. From there you can choose the backup save for your Official server.

We also have a list of deprecated official servers, which were taken offline at the beginning of September. Those save files if you wish to use them can be found on this post, or also through Nitrado:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

so happy for this.. hope it works for my single player.. if it does..it is what I have been waiting for!

17 hours ago, Nim said:

My game also stops at that point, both with the Island and Scorched. Waiting does nothing; the smokey background still moves and the music still plays but after an hour of waiting I just closed the game.

This problem has been going on for over a year. It's happened with 3 different computers. I can't say I believe it's caused by anything other than the game itself. I was ready to be so grateful to the devs for finally releasing PvE server saves. Now I can't even play them and am forced to continue upkeep online.

Long past time for a fix.

I let it sit and eventually I was able to get past that point and get into the single player game. Took a while but eventually got in. Game was very choppy and laggy. Hoping that once I get some of the other dinos and bases cleared off it will run better.

12 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

They removed characters data, I assume for privacy reasons. You can join your tribe by looking at any structures and using:

• ForcePlayerToJoinTargetTribe 0
  • MakeTribeFounder

The character files are there(on pc anyway) to continue on with your character in single player you need to locate your characters file which will be your steamid.Profile.Ark or something like that and change your steam id to localplayer.

If you host it on a server you will not need to change anything provided you join with the same steam account you played on.

I purchased a new Nitrado server for my PS4 to access my old legacy server in the hopes of finding some of our old dinos. After attempting to access the server for 24 hours, I found in Nitrado's help files that only deleted legacy servers will be accessible, even though I can find and download my server. So that was a waste of money. Thanks for the partial info, WC. *sigh*

Archived